News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

" 13.....13......13 "

Started by Steve P., May 28, 2008, 01:31:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve P.

I was walking past the mental hospital the other day, and all the patients were shouting '13....13....13'...

The fence was too high to see over, but I saw a little gap in the planks and looked through to see what was going on.

Then some bastard poked me in the eye with a stick
and they all started shouting

'14....14....14'...
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Dave22443

:smilielol:
                  :hah:
                                  :icon_smile_blackeye:

:icon_smile_big:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

badass

I guess I should have worned you I  was 12 no thats got me laughing. crazy not stupid.
mopars best **** the rest

BigRed66

I have this video on my computer at home...I'm gonna dig up the source and post it....  :2thumbs:
"...between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel..."

Lowprofile

HAHAHAHA! That was great!  :eek2: :cheers: :2thumbs: :lol: :smilielol: :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

waroc

:METAL:    :hah:  that's really funny !  :punkrocka:
M a s s i v e l y  O v e r  P o w e r e d  A n d  R e s p e c t e d