News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How to spend your government rebate

Started by The70RT, May 04, 2008, 03:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

Help America - Spend Your Rebate Wisely

Help  America  - spend your rebate wisely

The  federal government is sending each and every one of us a $600  rebate.

If we spend that money at Wal-Mart, the money  will go to China.
If we spend  it on gasoline it will go to the Arabs.
If  we  purchase  a computer it will go to India,
If we  purchase fruit and vegetables it will  go to  Mexico,  Honduras, and Guatemala, 
If we purchase a good car it will go to Japan.
If we  purchase useless crap it will go  to  Taiwan  and none of it will help the American  economy.   
The only way to keep that money here at home is to buy prostitutes and beer, since these are the only   products still produced in the US. 

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

bandit67

Yard sales and ebay Mopar parts only ...for me.......

69rtse4spd

Speed parts, 3:73 gears for the dana, for the 70.

Brock Samson

i'm gonna have the rear valance on the 300 M repainted as it sure as hell is scuffed...  :P

The70RT

Quote from: Brock Samson on May 13, 2008, 06:27:53 PM
i'm gonna have the rear valance on the 300 M repainted as it sure as hell is scuffed...  :P

Didn't you have to have the side painted last year from some idiot too? Hope you made out on it ok.

Brock Samson

yeah, insurance covered it, minus the $500 dollor deductable, they had a mercedes place do it, i was nervous about it cause it is a cranberry mettalic pearl, but it came out awesome perfect, they want 500.oo to paint the rear facia and i want to spring for new headlights, the freakin things went straight to crap after a blast down U.S. highway one on a windy day last july,.. they were fine when we left and the next day they looked all scuffed and sandblasted... i've tried three times to polish them out but they look worse every time...  :shruggy: seems to be a common problem with all new style headlights..

The70RT

Quote from: Brock Samson on May 13, 2008, 10:13:18 PM
yeah, insurance covered it, minus the $500 dollor deductable, they had a mercedes place do it, i was nervous about it cause it is a cranberry mettalic pearl, but it came out awesome perfect, they want 500.oo to paint the rear facia and i want to spring for new headlights, the freakin things went straight to crap after a blast down U.S. highway one on a windy day last july,.. they were fine when we left and the next day they looked all scuffed and sandblasted... i've tried three times to polish them out but they look worse every time...  :shruggy: seems to be a common problem with all new style headlights..

I hear ya I need to get a reconditioning kit and see if it works on one of mine.