News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Not a Charger, but still a COOL idea!

Started by Charger_Fan, May 08, 2008, 06:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

Seems to be a local Utah car too, but I haven't seen it...that I know of.  :scratchchin:
It's not like anyone would normally double-take on this unless the top was sitting beside it. :lol:
--->eGouge link<---

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Drache

There is one of those sitting in the trees right across my driveway!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

miller

maybe thats what a charger convertable needs to make it look cool. :scratchchin:

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

bull

That's pretty cool but I bet it would take more than two little women to lift the roof off a Charger.

(BTW -- why does the 9-year-old appear to be much stronger than the 42-year-old?)

Ponch ®

Hmmm I dont know if it would work on a charger (just cant picture one without a top), but it would definitely be something cool to do to an e-body (318-type car, of course), or maybe a 68-69 barracuda.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Old Moparz

That looks great & it's a excellent idea.   :cheers:

I didn't read it, just scanned the pix on the auction, but it also looks like the stock convertible top may still be under the boot. Would be an interesting project to try on a Charger.

Ponch's idea on the E-Body is cool too, but they're a bit on the expensive side.  ::)
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry