News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

daytona wing washers and brace

Started by Nwcharger, April 25, 2012, 10:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nwcharger

i am having a wing made for my daytona clone and i need to find the large rectangle washers that mount under the quarter panels and the braces that mount to the trunk floor. anybody know where to find them?
1969 coronet wagon

DonC1

superbirdtom

Quote from: Nwcharger on April 25, 2012, 10:20:26 PM
i am having a wing made for my daytona clone and i need to find the large rectangle washers that mount under the quarter panels and the braces that mount to the trunk floor. anybody know where to find them?

the wing washers are made by erik nelson in steel    I think hes the only one making embossed superbird ones.

moparstuart

Quote from: superbirdtom on April 26, 2012, 09:43:46 AM
Quote from: Nwcharger on April 25, 2012, 10:20:26 PM

the wing washers are made by erik nelson in steel    I think hes the only one making embossed superbird ones.
i'm pretty sure Mike at Dayclona also makes the stamped wing washers
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

Quote from: DonC1 on April 26, 2012, 02:42:33 AM
HotRod98

:2thumbs:
yes contact larry and see if he has any wing to trunk floor brackets left 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE