News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What's this? It's just not right

Started by gers1968rt, May 03, 2008, 07:22:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gers1968rt

I used to own a mopar because it was different, but now I know better.

dodgecharger-fan

Not really my thing, but I'd say if the front end were fixed, it'd be a lot better looking.

That and the cowl area kinda make your eyes cross when you look at them.

Other than that, the lines seem to work out okay.

IowaCharger69

Is the wheels based shortened or were Belvederes that stocky? I think the paint and front end ruins it. I would like to me the guy that actually did all the work, it had to have taken a bit of time, effort and skill.

pettyfan43

That being a b-body, the wheelbase is DEFINITELY short, PLUS I want to see someone actually DRIVE that thing with the roof that low!!! NO WAY that can be comfortable!

Poor car, never did anything to deserve THAT!!!  I could spend 60K on a WHOLE BUNCH of stuff that DON'T include that thing!

BROCK

Seems to be chopped in all the wrong places cept for the AFX rear axle relocate.  Should've moved the fronts too :RantExplode:

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

Brock Samson

i think your head is supposed to stick through the roof,.. i'd like to see some more pics... just for yuks...
i dont think it's too bad, someone had a vison  :eek2: and carried it through to the end... but perhaps they were cross eyed?...  :shruggy:
  looks arn't everything...

Manfred318

Not my thing, but to each his own I guess. Ya know it would have looked a whole lot better if they hadnt messed up the grille. I do however give them kudos for actually going through with it.

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Charger_Fan

NICE!! :smilielol:  That one's definitely goin' in the pic stash. ;)

Looks like a bright & glossy version of something from a Mad Max movie. :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Drache

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on May 03, 2008, 01:14:22 PM
NICE!! :smilielol:  That one's definitely goin' in the pic stash. ;)

Looks like a bright & glossy version of something from a Mad Max movie. :lol:

I was going to say more Hot Wheels'ish....  :shruggy:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

ChargerSG

:eek2: looks like one of the kids hotwheels :D
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

Chris G.