News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

has anyone ever just brought parts with them to sell at carlisle??

Started by police1, April 21, 2008, 03:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

police1

has anyone ever just brought small parts and took them into the grounds to sell while they were just looking around? i dodn't know if they hav a policy against it or not. i have a few small things i was thinking of bringing and try to sell while i was just walking around... :2thumbs:

71charger_fan

There's a policy against for sale signs on the show field. That didn't stop me two years ago from bringing, and getting rid of, a bunch of stuff. A lot of it I gave away, but I did manage to sell a few things. I sold a whole box of sport mirrors, some center caps, and right now I forget what else. I gave away some radios.

TripleBlackGator

Selling in the FUN FIELD is frowned upon by Carlilse officials but people do it. Luckily I have a friend (yes my one and only. Ha!) that has 3 spaces in the vendors area. I will be bringing about a dozen or so parts and will give a heads up in the "Shows" section about mid-May.
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

police1

usually i have a wagon i bring for hauling stuff i end up buying(which is most of the time lol) and i was going to just throw some stuff in it and take in with me. you never know who might want to trade for something you have.. :2thumbs: :2thumbs:i just wondered if they question you on the way in the gate..

NHCharger

72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

derailed

Ive seen alot of people walking around with small signs hanging from them with stuff for sale instead of toting it around.