News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Garage floor protector - pics!

Started by OldGuy, April 11, 2008, 06:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldGuy

Maybe this topic has already been covered, but I thought I would pass this on.  Costco has a garage floor protector - made of flexible PVC - 75 mil.  It measures 7.5' x 17' and fits great in my garage.  Just have to roll it out and it lays flat.  Although, I have already painted my garage floor, it is a lot easier to clean stuff up off of the protector rather than the floor.  Would be great for someone who has bare concrete.  Cost: $179.99.  They have had them since the first of the year - don't know if they will be getting anymore after this load.  You can get them online at Costco.com, but they are $20 more bucks. 
The manufacturer's website for more details:   http://www.bltllc.com/g-floor_main.htm#purchase

p.s.  Took the Charger out for a little cruise.  Finally getting some nice weather after 6 months of snow and cold - actually snowed a couple of inches this morning but melted off.

"I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments and total lack of common decency, that you and I could be best friends".

chargerrt

The Charger is looking AWESOME!  I like the floor protector too

shawnmd

Quote from: OldGuy on April 11, 2008, 06:13:10 PM
Maybe this topic has already been covered, but I thought I would pass this on.  Costco has a garage floor protector - made of flexible PVC - 75 mil.  It measures 7.5' x 17' and fits great in my garage.  Just have to roll it out and it lays flat.  Although, I have already painted my garage floor, it is a lot easier to clean stuff up off of the protector rather than the floor.  Would be great for someone who has bare concrete.  Cost: $179.99.  They have had them since the first of the year - don't know if they will be getting anymore after this load.  You can get them online at Costco.com, but they are $20 more bucks. 
The manufacturer's website for more details:   http://www.bltllc.com/g-floor_main.htm#purchase

p.s.  Took the Charger out for a little cruise.  Finally getting some nice weather after 6 months of snow and cold - actually snowed a couple of inches this morning but melted off.

oldGuy car looks awesome.  Whats the tire/Rim sizes and backspacing.  Awesome

OldGuy

oldGuy car looks awesome.  Whats the tire/Rim sizes and backspacing.  Awesome

Front:
Rims: 14"x7" (3.5" backspacing)
Tires: P245/60/R14

Rear:
Rims: 15"x8" (4" backspacing)
Tires:  P275/60/R15
"I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments and total lack of common decency, that you and I could be best friends".