News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

SAW THESE TWO AT A LOCAL DEALER

Started by TripleBlackGator, April 06, 2008, 10:36:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemihead

I liked the pic of the Catfish next to the Creeder on the one thread a while back . Maybe should have called the car " Bull " after the Catfish .
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

bull

Quote from: TheGhost on April 06, 2008, 03:23:44 PM
I wonder how many people clicked this thread, thinking it was going to be about the Challenger. :lol:

I wonder how many people clicked on this thread thinking it was going to be about two Chargers. :lol:

71 Bee Man

Quote from: TripleBlackGator on April 06, 2008, 10:36:55 AM
I had my camera with me (always) and snapped these two pictures at a local dealership.

Hi TripleBlackGator,

Thanks for posting those pictures - I reckon they look great actually. I was visiting the States last year and saw my first "new" Charger up close - and even got one as a hire car for 10 days - and I must admit they grew on me. After getting my head around 4 doors I started to look at some of the R/T's and dayotna cars and realsie just how good they can look.

I know everyone wished they had 2 doors, but you know what - they don't. Let's get over it and hope maybe one day we'll get our wish. I think that when we start bagging these cars it starts to become just insulting to owners (Mopar enthusiasts) who take pride in them as they would any Mopar. Here in Australia our Chrysler and Dodge Dealers do not offer the Charger and certainly won't be doing the Challenger in right hand drive. You guys don't realise how good you have it and we would give anything to get a decent performing Mopar product here.

The new Chargers can in fact look pretty tough. I saw them at the Nats and they really do stand out. I'm sorry if that upsets some people but it's simply a fact. You might not like 2 doors or other design features, but some people do. Complain to Chrysler Corp all you like, but I think it's a little harsh at times to comment on these cars the way people do.

Peter
Sydney, Australia
Add your details to the Forum members List. Visit this thread to find out more :
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,21133.240.html

TheGhost

Quote from: bull on April 07, 2008, 04:22:42 PM
Quote from: TheGhost on April 06, 2008, 03:23:44 PM
I wonder how many people clicked this thread, thinking it was going to be about the Challenger. :lol:

I wonder how many people clicked on this thread thinking it was going to be about two Chargers. :lol:

Honestly, I was expecting this to be pics of a used car stealership, with a couple classic Chargers.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Dodge Don