News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mystery Seats

Started by ElDoradoCuda, March 27, 2008, 06:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElDoradoCuda

Hi, I bought a '73 Barracuda recently and the front seats were supposedly from a Charger.  I plan to sell them, as I have correct '73 Cuda seats on the way.  I want to be able to properly identify them before I list them for sale, and thought someone here might know for sure.  I would guess that if they are from a Charger, it would be from a 1970.  I thought '68s and '69s had low-backs with headrests, and '71-'74s had plastic seat backs.  I really don't know, though, and when I list them don't want to mislead anyone.  Also, are there any other models that used this type of seat? Any help is appreciated!

Ghoste

The velour tends to make me think they are from a GM product or something from the later 70's if it's Mopar.

hemihead

Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

ElDoradoCuda

Yah, I was assuming they had been recovered at some time with the 'groovy' velour.  The seller said they were from a B-body and I thought he said Charger, but he did not go into details.

Ghoste

I don't think Charger, the top looks to rounded by my (poor) memory.  The Aspen or Volare thing could be though?