News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

should I grab these wheels.... help

Started by SirNik73, October 13, 2005, 11:21:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirNik73

i've been looking for wheels for my charger. i found a set i realy liked in SF but i wasn't able to get them. i just found these, but i don't understand what the guy means by small bolt pattern.
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/102950600.html
i'm looking at getting the set of 4 if they will fit my car. these are near by so i might just run over and look at them, i know the bolt patern needs to be 4.25in but how do i mesure that.

thanks

Nik
1973 Charger SE
1973 Charger Parts car
1968 Couger... got this one for free! and it looks like it was free :)
1983 Toyota Tercel 4x4 Daily Driver
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SD

hotrod98

Small bolt pattern is 4". These wheels fit most a-bodies, not b-bodies or e-bodies.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Highbanked Hauler

Measure center to center of the two furthest bolt holes you should get 4.5 in.
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

RD

Quote from: Highbanked Hauler on October 13, 2005, 11:42:59 AM
Measure center to center of the two furthest bolt holes you should get 4.5 in.

it is actually measure the outside of one lug hole to the center of the one opposite of it, that is 4.5"
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Brock Samson

if your lookin for slot mags i have a perfect set of deep dishes with really good condition Dunlop Radial G.T.Qs installed,.. i polished them myself by hand 5 hours each... and they have new lugs and center capps..
i'm in san fran. and they are so far back in my garage they won't be goin anywhere,..
I was saving them for a future small block project... but lets talk.. I.M. me..
dave..