News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Going to Ireland

Started by chargermick, July 31, 2005, 08:56:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargermick

The family and  I are leaving tonight for 10 days in Ireland. This is our first trip out of the U.S. I doubt that I'll see many Chargers over there, but I will keep a look out. I really think we're going to have a great time. See you all in 10 days.

Drache

I've been over there once for 14 days! A really nice place!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Mefirst

The Irish people are awsome and realy friendly.. And the range of beer and whiskey, well its like you are in heaven.. Rent a car and drive around the island, dont follow the big roads, buy a map and drive around on the small roads.. Dont worry about driving on the oposite side, its not that difficult, it feels weird, but after a while you get use to it, just take it slow in the intersections..

Hope youll have an awsome trip...

/Tom

emily

Good for you, mick.   I'll be in Dublin the first week of December.   Let me know how you liked it.

em

70charginglizard

Cool,
Have a fun  time emily.
I really wish I could get back to see my historicle homeland.
My root originate from Iireland from my mothers side. (her last name was Turney) but I've never been there myself. Would love to go someday.
Have a blast and bring us all back some cool pics and post um here for us. K?
Kelly (70charginglizard)
70charginglizard

Wakko

That's where I wanna go next...make sure you take LOTS of pictures!!!! :cheers:
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

chargermick

We are renting a car and going our own way, we decided that the tours wasted toomuch time and took you to a lot of tourist traps. I am a little concerned about driving on the other side of the road, but I figure I'll just have to get used to it. Yeah, we're going to take lots of pics, we're taking 3 digital cameras (my daughters) and my 35mm. We'll have a couple of hundred shots. If I can figure out how to post pics on this damn puter, I'll post some when we get back. Gotta go, getting yelled at for wasting time when we have to leave in 3 ours. lol See all in 10 days.

Vainglory, Esq.

Sounds great (says the guy in Paris).  I've been through much of Western Europe, but never through there; it's a pity because I'm half Irish.  Not that we know where our family came from exactly - my mom's grandparents were named Donovan, and finding a Donovan in Ireland is liking finding John Smith in the US.  Anyhow, I hope you have a great time.  Be a sponge while you're there, don't just go expecting "home with older buildings." 

Silver R/T

I wouldnt mind to go see Ireland, who knows maybe youll like it more over there
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722