News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My Car made it in MCG this month

Started by sunroofsuperbird, March 14, 2008, 08:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunroofsuperbird

I got My new mopars Collectors Guide this month and was surprised to see my car in there?  :icon_smile_big: I am Famous now. My first car in MCG even though they have took pics at least 3 times of some of my cars. [ My 4x4 Charger 2 times and my 71 Challenger wagon 1 time] They have never made it in yet?  :brickwall:  :RantExplode: anyway right there on page 147 is my beautiful 1980 Aspen wagon. I guess its rarer than I thought?  :scratchchin: I have seen a few Aspen Volare wagons with the Road Runner options but not many 80 Models with square headlights. I guess I need to get to work on it now. it does look much better than this now as the body parts are all back on it and fixed.
Some of My Mopars
69 Charger R/T 4x4
71 Challenger R/T stationwagon
70 Sunroof superbird clone
70 Superbird conv
69 Daytona 4X4 clone
68 GTX conv
71 Challenger conv pace car
70 Swinger Conv
2 78 Aspen Super Coupes
78 Aspen Super Coupe Sedan Delivery
80 Aspen Load Runner wagon
67 Fury 6 door limo wagon
76 Aspen R/T sunroof
38 dodge street rod
40 Dodge Tk street rod
and many more projects

LeeBoy

My 68 Charger build http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,41318.0.html
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2005 HEMI Ram( totaled with only 27,000 miles on it!), 1977 Power Wagon (Sold), 1977 Plymouth Trailduster, 1974 360 Cuda, 1973 Satellite Sebring Plus, 1973 D200 Adventurer Sport, 1968 Charger (sold), 1965 Dart (sold)

Musicman

TruckDriver

:cheers: :2thumbs:

This Thread Is Useless Without Pictures! :D :popcrn:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Magnumcharger

Congrats!
I guess we can now say that we knew you before you were famous?
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

Musicman

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on March 14, 2008, 08:55:24 PM
This Thread Is Useless Without Pictures! :D :popcrn:

:iagree: He's got a point there brother... let's get that piece scanned and posted  :2thumbs:

Hemidoug

71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

Musicman

My car showed up in a couple of the Mopar rags this year. Just a couple of blips, nothing fancy like some of the other guys here, but still kinda cool. Anyway... A company down in Florida called "In The News" mounted them on a plaque and sent it to me. It turned out pretty cool... at least I think so... Cost was about $100 or one weeks worth of gas depending on you want to look at it  :lol:

If your interested, this is the company that did mine : http://www.inthenewsonline.com/Home/tabid/36/Default.aspx
and this is the guy to talk to, Roger Frankel : http://www.inthenewsonline.com/AboutUs/StaffInfo/tabid/57/Default.aspx

Not trying to push anything here, I just think it's a nice service for us magazine stars  :smilielol: so I thought I'd put it out there for your consideration.

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Charger-Bodie

Sweet!!  :2thumbs: Cant wait to check it out.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

TruckDriver

Quote from: Musicman on March 14, 2008, 09:29:08 PM
My car showed up in a couple of the Mopar rags this year. Just a couple of blips, nothing fancy like some of the other guys here, but still kinda cool.

I saw it in Mopar Action. I was going to say something, but forgot about it til now. Congrads anyway :cheers:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Khyron

Something about those Mopar Action Cars  :D

congrats!

Hey Musicman....did you turn to page 42 of that  :icon_smile_big:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

daytonalo

Give your Grandmother back her car before she gets pissed !!!! :icon_smile_big:

Larry

Musicman

Quote from: Khyron on March 15, 2008, 12:08:50 AM
Hey Musicman....did you turn to page 42 of that  :icon_smile_big:

Yes I did sir... and I believe I gave you the number to call to get that article mounted as well  :D

Congratulations again by the way  :2thumbs:

Uh Oh... we're guilty of Hijacking Sunroofsuperbird's thread now... Sorry   :notworthy:

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Musicman

Still waiting for the scan to get posted...  :cheers:

sunroofsuperbird

Heres a pic I have of it after I got it home. Can not find any others at this time. It has all the parts on it now as I bought a parts car same color and all and replaced the missing parts. Sorry I dont know how to scan a pic out of the mag and download it.  :brickwall:
Some of My Mopars
69 Charger R/T 4x4
71 Challenger R/T stationwagon
70 Sunroof superbird clone
70 Superbird conv
69 Daytona 4X4 clone
68 GTX conv
71 Challenger conv pace car
70 Swinger Conv
2 78 Aspen Super Coupes
78 Aspen Super Coupe Sedan Delivery
80 Aspen Load Runner wagon