News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chick with Charger? I'm not sure....

Started by Crazy Larry, March 08, 2008, 09:31:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi-hampton

Yeah, I thought the same thing, Tara Reid look alike :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue: :o LEON.

Crazy Larry

Her name is Gemma Atkinson - a British model.....

I think it's great to see a 67 Charger making the rounds now and again....

CB

Quote from: 400/6/PAC on March 08, 2008, 05:44:59 PM
Quote from: Tilar on March 08, 2008, 05:20:08 PM
Man, She shore do have some big headlights   :icon_smile_tongue:

Would those classify as good ole bigguns or big ole gooduns?
I dont know, But I'd like to hang my hat on one and shine up the other.
The headlights that is

:hah:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

TruckDriver

As far as the girl goes, she's not that hot to me. More average looking.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Ghoste

It's an average I can live with.  I'd still like to see the third pic with the hood of the Charger.

bull

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on March 09, 2008, 10:26:04 AM

I'm sure you've never met any girls who look better to you than your right hand.

70rt

Is this one of those pics where you stare at it long enough and you see the car????? I just can't make it out. :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue:

The70RT

Average looking?......that means half the women on earth look that good? ...........NOT  :lol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TruckDriver

I never got into "models". Most are over done up with fake enhancements. To much makeup and fake body parts turn me off. Yes, I am very fussy when it comes to women. I am even turned off by high heels :eek2:    Nothing like looking at womens feet all smashed into uncomfertable shoes :P

This is what I think is good looking.

PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

moparstuart

i dont see much of a difference they both look like the model type to me ! :Twocents:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Charger_Fan

Quote from: moparstuart on March 09, 2008, 11:35:09 AM
i dont see much of a difference they both look like the model type to me ! :Twocents:
:iagree: They both look like they require too much maintenance, too.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TruckDriver

Well, true, but the girl I posted is way better looking I think.
PETE

bbb

Hi everyone  :icon_smile_big:

Yes that was my '67, there were no shots taken with only one light on they have been photoshoped, presumably to remove the text of the article. It was a tough day, I had lunch with Gemma and the crew :)

This is how it was just before it was sold...

Nick

JMF

I agree with Pete, the 2nd one is better, not all women look like that here in the UK though before you all start booking flights : )

Charger_Fan

Quote from: bbb on March 09, 2008, 12:53:16 PM
Hi everyone  :icon_smile_big:

Yes that was my '67, there were no shots taken with only one light on they have been photoshoped, presumably to remove the text of the article. It was a tough day, I had lunch with Gemma and the crew :)
Man, that must have been a rough day! :-\ ;D Now I can see the photoshop job...sorry, to be honest, I wasn't looking at the grille very hard before. :angel: :lol:

Welcome aboard! :wave:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

bbb

Cheers  :cheers:

I sold the Charger as I fancied a change but I really miss the old boat :(

This is what I'm rolling now...

...good fun but a bit big for the streets of London  ;D

Just 6T9 CHGR

Welcome to the site :cheers:

Your vehicles sure do get some nice attention...... :drool5:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on March 10, 2008, 12:18:17 PM

Your vehicles sure do get some nice attention...... :drool5:
That's for sure! :drool5:
Although, I'm not quite with ya on the tailpipe choice. :icon_smile_big: Is that a '60 or '61?

bbb

Death1970Proof

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on March 09, 2008, 12:48:14 PM

Well, true, but the girl I posted is way better looking I think.

I cant tell any difference really...Id say both these women are beautiful....
"Remember when I said this car was death proof? Well that wasnt' a lie-this car is 100%death proof- only to get the benefit of it honey you really need to be sitting in my seat"...

PocketThunder

Very nice car and pictures..   :icon_smile_cool:

Quote from: bull on March 09, 2008, 10:46:34 AM
Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on March 09, 2008, 10:26:04 AM

I'm sure you've never met any girls who look better to you than your right hand.

How do you know he's right handed?   :scratchchin:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

HITMAN 149

sorrrrry bro.. even as cool as that wagon is.. dunnnno if i'd have sold that sweeeeet charger for it!!!!!!
but damn she's beautifullll.. she's got some eyes... wow they just draw you right in!!!!!!!!!  NICE!!!!!!!!!!
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/