News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superbird Real wind for sale $2500.00

Started by petercharger, February 25, 2008, 05:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petercharger

I have a real superbird wing for sale and am asking $2500 plus delivery. thanks Peter brushcollege@msn.com
best way to get a hold of me is brushcollege@msn.com...thanks

BigBlockSam

i was wondering what you did with that wing  :laugh:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

CornDogsCharger

I would have freakin crapped my pants if I saw that trailer coming down the road.  Real or not, it's just an awesome sight to see a project "wing car" being hauled off!

Justin
"CornDog"
1966 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Charger (DMCL Project)
1969 Dodge Charger (WB General Lee "GL#004")
1969 Dodge Super Bee

Magnumcharger

1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

petercharger

Thinking about making copy's of superbird wing via fiberglass ... would anyone be interested and if so what would be a good fair price??

moparstuart

Quote from: petercharger on February 28, 2008, 10:37:19 AM
Thinking about making copy's of superbird wing via fiberglass ... would anyone be interested and if so what would be a good fair price??
there are so many fiber glass wings out there already , you would be better off to do them in hollow alumiunm , No one makes a superbird one yet !!
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

petercharger

I am surprised that no one is interested in a real superbird wing?? why is that?? :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy:

Redbird

A Superbird wing is one of the easiest parts to find. Generally they didn't get ruined in accidents, I know there is a picture of a rear end accident where a wing is busted-it's been around umpteen times. They don't rust. Folks took them off totaled cars and put them in the garage for the future. Original cars for the most part still have them. There are options available for clones. People that sell them seem to all want about $2500, probably was or is the going rate. Maybe not so many people need a $ 2500 thing to store in their garage, especially when you can find another tomorrow. The economy has tanked.

petercharger

thanks for the info .. will be storing it also..since charger sold .. :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

moparstuart

Quote from: petercharger on March 03, 2008, 09:41:51 AM
thanks for the info .. will be storing it also..since charger sold .. :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
I offered you 2000.00 for your 6 months ago and you said you wouldnt take less the 3000.00  so i bought elsewhere

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BigBlockSam

there was a superbirrd wing on ebay for $2000. here in nj. it got no bids .Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

oldcarnut

There are 3 wings on ebay at the moment.

petercharger

unreal....looks like i am going to keep mine.

BigBlockSam