News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bear release gone wrong

Started by SnoPro440, February 27, 2008, 03:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SnoPro440

Maybe he should have doubled checked the trap to be sure it was tied down.
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

SnoPro440

More..
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

SnoPro440

last two
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

bull

I guess the bear got pissed off because his free ride was over and he had to get back to work. The same thing happens when you put people on welfare.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: bull on February 27, 2008, 04:02:38 PM
I guess the bear got pissed off because his free ride was over and he had to get back to work. The same thing happens when you put people on welfare.
:smilielol:

After reviewing the pics, I think all he was doing was asking "hey pal, will you take this stupid collar off...uhhh...WOOPS!" ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

BigBlackDodge

Yogi was pissed! :yesnod:

No pick-a-nic basket! :flame:

BBD

mally69

But who in the flaming hell would release somthing like that without a gun at hand  :rotz: .. :mrt:

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: mally69 on February 27, 2008, 08:47:04 PM
But who in the flaming hell would release somthing like that without a gun at hand  :rotz: .. :mrt:

Looks like he has a gun at his side in the last pic.................probably would have only mad the bear madder!

BBD

skip68

Last pic. shows a partner cleaning up the mess! If it was me I'd be kicking that guy in the ass for not helping out during the attack!  :icon_smile_blackeye: BTW: Who was taking the pics? :shruggy:..........
Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: skip68 on February 27, 2008, 10:14:23 PM
Last pic. shows a partner cleaning up the mess! If it was me I'd be kicking that guy in the ass for not helping out during the attack!  :icon_smile_blackeye: BTW: Who was taking the pics? :shruggy:..........
Mrs.Skip68 ;)
Maybe his buddy who is helping him clean up  :slap:

TruckDriver

Quote from: bull on February 27, 2008, 04:02:38 PM

:smilielol: :smilielol:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

skip68

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on February 27, 2008, 11:05:27 PM
Mrs.Skip68 ;)

I figured that much but, there should have been another person at least!!!!!!  :yesnod: Stupid people!!! :slap: I mean their supposed to be professional wildlife personnell! :shruggy:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Charger_Fan

Quote from: skip68 on February 27, 2008, 11:17:59 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on February 27, 2008, 11:05:27 PM
Mrs.Skip68 ;)

I figured that much but, there should have been another person at least!!!!!!  :yesnod: Stupid people!!! :slap: I mean their supposed to be professional wildlife personnell! :shruggy:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)
Lets put this into perspective...if he would have dropped the camera & ran to his friend's aid, this thread wouldn't be half as interesting right now. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

charger_mike75

:smilielol:   Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong

69_500

I think that the series of photo's is missing a few. Appears that his "buddy" is cleaning him up on the same bridge where they released the bear. So where did it go? What happened between the bear dragging the man to the ground, him getting up, and then the clean up picture.

Darn camera man let us down.

Wonder if the bear was just asking if he could get his ticket stamped to validate that he had been out of the woods for a few months, so that he wouldn't have to pay any extra charges to the other critters in the woods?

my73charger

Missing pictures were probably a result of the Ranger yelling, "SHUT THAT DAMN CAMERA OFF WHILE I SHOOT THIS SOB!"   :2guns:   Can't be to careful with all these animal rights goofs running around...