News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Products from Legendary

Started by lail1985, February 21, 2008, 09:28:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lail1985

Hey everyone. Legendary Auto Interiors, Ltd is currently working on many new projects and we are developing follow lists for people that are interested. We will soon be coming out with 1968-70 Charger padded door uppers that will be made in the correct original colors and grains and Gator grain vinyl tops made as original. Please email me at edetaeye@legendaryautointeriors if you woulf like to be contacted when these products become available. Thanks. Eric DeTaeye

70 Charger RT

Thanks Eric.  I've emailed you.  It's nice to see more and more Charger stuff become available.

70 Charger R/T - 440/6
07 BMW 328iS
04 GMC SLE 2500 Diesel

Charger74

Ever think of doing 72-74 Charger SE Brougham upper door panels???  I know alot of us certainly wouldn't mind if you did....

Charger1973

73-74 Charger hardtop sail panels!

Musicman

Still waiting for the 66-67 stuff  :popcrn:

Big Sugar

Yeah Eric:

Whats the latest on the 1st Gen Charger Panels....?

Ron

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b

lail1985

We definately have plans at some point to do the 66-67 Charger door panels. We have originals in-house and we have already done all the research that we need to do. If the originals we have in-house do not work, we may seek out a better set of originals from you guys. I would very much like to start a list of interested customers for my files that we can contact down the road when we get into this further. If you are interested, please email me all your contact information. Thanks very much for the post. edetaeye@legendaryautointeriors.com