News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I passed!

Started by bear, February 06, 2008, 07:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bear

Last night I passed my Eagle board of review so now I am officially an Eagle Scout.  For those of you that don't know my project consisted of acquiring and installing 3 AEDs (automated external defibrillators) in the school and church I went to.  Also as part of it I setup training for the units and informed people where they were installed at.  Now I get to start planning a court of honor.

moparguy01

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

RD

that is outstanding!!! congratulations!!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

71ChallengeHer

That's fantastic. Congrats :cheers:

rare69

bear

Thanks. I am the 45th Eagle Scout in my troop. 

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

69charger2002

i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Fitz73Chrgr

Good job!  I know first hand it is quite a bit of work.  I am an Eagle Scout myself.
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

bear

Thanks for all the complements.
Quote from: Fitz73Chrgr on February 07, 2008, 02:17:41 AM
Good job!  I know first hand it is quite a bit of work.  I am an Eagle Scout myself.
It was a lot of work. Just out of curiosity what was your project.

69_500

Congrats to you. I'm also an Eagle Scout, as well as my father is one, and my Uncle is one as well. I didn't stay in too much longer after getting Eagle. Just long enough to pick up 2 palms, I think it was a year after I got Eagle Scout. Then I was 16 and moving on to other things.

400/6/PAC

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

bear

Once again thanks. I think as of now the court of honor is going to be in June so if anyone in the Cleveland area wants to come you are more then welcome to just let me know.

sick dawg

Congrats! :2thumbs:
I have a Cub Scout den from our troop and one of our Eagles (just made it) was accepted to VMI.

69CoronetRT

Guys like you give me faith for the future.

Well done my friend for having the dedication to see it through. You have my greatest respect!

:2thumbs:
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

jlb1pi

Big Time Congratulations to You !!

Is there an Explorer Program for you to get into after Eagles?

Some of the best cops (and examples of fine young men) I ever worked with
were Eagle Scouts before they became Explorers and eventually Police Officers.

Again, my heartfelt congratulations to you !!   :2thumbs:

~Jer~

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.