News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Been gone awhile, whats the verdict on the stealths ?

Started by Challenger340, February 21, 2008, 02:20:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Challenger340

Geez !

Been so far behind I thought I was first !

THAT time of year again.

Anyways, whats the feedback on the Stealth Heads from 440source ?

Anybody run them yet ?

Bob out.
Only wimps wear Bowties !

firefighter3931

Hey buddy....where ya been ?  :scope:  I was getting ready to send out a search party   :icon_smile_big:

Found this on Moparts :

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=4212004&an=0&page=0#Post4212004

Looks promising....the springs needed to be shimmed and the seats blended but overall the heads seem to flow descent.

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Challenger340

Nuthin wrong with those numbers, or the seat corrections !

Way more common with various manufacturers than one might think, even the "big guys" in the game, ie; BRODIX/INDY or anybody.

Methinks the added "scrutiny", being "the new head on the block" fans the boo-birds. Good job 440source !  :2thumbs:
Only wimps wear Bowties !

Rob R

Stock replacement head for a 906 with a little better flow out of the box than a 906...no E head though...but plenty of room for improvement...port cross section at the pinch can go 1.150 no problem...