News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So I just spent 5 hours on a wheel.

Started by terrible one, January 07, 2007, 04:18:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K9COP

I'll take them if that's a price per pair...
I'd rather push a Charger than drive a Mustang.. which is lucky..

My cars:
'69/70 Charger 440
'03 Range Rover
'05 Audi A8R
'93 Lotus Omega (SOLD)
'97 Jag U Are XK8 (For Sale)
'68 Charger 318 (for sale)
'74ish Charger 400Magnum (sold)
'89 Nissan Skyline GTR (sold)
'92 Jeep Cherokee 9" lift (sold)
95 Crown Victoria Police K9 unit work car! (in the great impound lot in the sky..)

troy.70R/T

Hello to all the guys that love slots,I used to have a girlfriend that was one of those, wait a minuite thats spelled diffrent. :shruggy:  Any way I am looking for a set of 15 x 8.5 slots that are NOT unilugs. I do have a pair of 15x 10.0 or 10.5 slots that Are not uni-lugs that I might trade for some 15x 8.5s, but you know use mopar guys we hardly ever sell anything even if we will never use it. We just like to tell all our buddies we have something they want. I know were sick. Anyway I have seen the new Ansen Sprints and they don't look like the old ones (at least that I can remember) if any one has a good pic of the new ones please post it. Also a company named   wheeltech makes a slot that looks closer to the origional slot but the valve stem comes out in a shitty spot ( I think) the company refers to it as just wheeltech SLT. I hope this helps any of you other slot freaks. (slots just made a bad ass Mopar look even more bad ass)

71ChallengeHer

Great job.  :2thumbs: You should be proud of yourself.  :cheers: