News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Favorite Dodge NASCAR Driver in 2008 Sprint Cup

Started by zerfetzen, February 18, 2008, 08:12:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Favorite Dodge NASCAR Driver in 2008 Sprint Cup

Kurt Busch
1 (2.8%)
Robby Gordon
2 (5.6%)
Kasey Kahne
10 (27.8%)
Patrick Carpenter
0 (0%)
Ryan Newman
11 (30.6%)
Elliot Sadler
0 (0%)
Dario Franchitti
0 (0%)
Reed Sorenson
0 (0%)
Juan Pablo Montoya
1 (2.8%)
Bobby Labonte
7 (19.4%)
Kyle Petty
3 (8.3%)
Scott Riggs
0 (0%)
Sam Hornish, Jr.
1 (2.8%)

Total Members Voted: 36

zerfetzen

Who is your favorite Dodge NASCAR driver in the 2008 Sprint Cup?
Current Daily Driver: 2006 Dodge Charger RT
Current Project: 1969 Dodge Charger
Previous Cars I want back: 1974 Barracuda, 1973 Cuda

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

triple_green

Kasey Kahne,,,,Enumclaw, WA  local boy done good....... :cheers:
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

The70RT

Kasey Khane  :2thumbs: Hopefully he will get back to winning this year. Then Bobby  :yesnod:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

chargerboy69

Ryan Newman is my driver. I started cheering for Ryan the year Penske switched to Dodge. Plus he is a Indiana guy.

Honorable mention is Kurt Busch, Kasey Kahne and Dale Jr.

Sam Hornish Jr. will probably be added to my list since he is Ryans new teamate. Plus the guy lives about 20 minutes from me. I will usually see Sam walking around local car shows during the summer.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

pettyfan43

I've been a fan of Ryan's since he was driving FORDS! IT was just icing on the cake when he went Dodge. And I have proof. I have two models of his cars I have built and a jacket I got several years ago for Christmas, I have several neat pieces of Newman memorabilia.

I'm also a big Labonte fan, Kyle Petty fan (You will NEVER EVER meet a classier guy!)

I like Kahne Ok but my favorite Evernham driver is Elliot Sadler.  I think Montoya is a throwback to the old days of the Pettys, Yarboroughs, Allisons and such.

The only one I really DON'T like is Kurt Busch.Every time I start to think he is turning into a likable guy, he does something STUPID!

I was proud of him yesterday though!

RD

i have been a ryan newman fan for a long time.  i am still pissed they dissed him and gave his crew to kurt busch when he came to drive the #2 car  :flame:

oh well... my guy is back in the winner's circle... he has been one helluva driver and a credit to nascar if you ask me.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

miller

I'll take Robby Gordon, he may be controversial, but hes doing this by himself, and to compete with the big dogs and hang tuff says something.

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

71ChallengeHer

Kasey Kahne and Ryan Newman. I gotta go with Dodge.  :2thumbs:

zerfetzen

I was meaning to ask you guys, what do you think of the new guy Dario?
Current Daily Driver: 2006 Dodge Charger RT
Current Project: 1969 Dodge Charger
Previous Cars I want back: 1974 Barracuda, 1973 Cuda

The70RT

Im sorry but why would anyone like Robby Gordon. ::) I guess to each their own.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparstuart

Quote from: The70RT on February 19, 2008, 10:56:46 AM
Im sorry but why would anyone like Robby Gordon. ::) I guess to each their own.
i know he is just plain dangerous on the track . he drives like a rookie
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

DukesofHoward

I haven't had a favorite since my homie Rusty retired. Can't stand the Busch boys (loved it when Jimmy Spencer caved Kurt's face in).

I like Newman well enough but just can't get on that band wagon. Would get on board with Carl Edwards (another homie) but since he drives a ferd for roush - well...

I'm thinking Sam Hornish Jr. will be big in this (ahem) sport. If he does well at Sears Point and Watkin's Glen, he'll likely be my guy going forward.