News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

coronet wing car for sale

Started by BigBlockSam, January 14, 2008, 11:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Charger1973

That car has been on ebay before.  It was discussed here too. 

Daytona Guy

69bronzeT5

:rotz: The wing is TOO FAR FORWARDS! :yesnod:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

daytonalo

That is the nicest wing car I have ever seen !!! :icon_smile_big:

PocketThunder

the back window is already flush.   :popcrn:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger1973

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 15, 2008, 09:15:03 AM

Its funny because I thought the same thing.  It could look good if it was done right.  Of course not everyone would like it, but that doesnt mean it wouldnt look good. 

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 15, 2008, 09:15:03 AM
thats the same back window thats in a 70 road runner before they put the plug in for a bird
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

petercharger

so if you put a nose on it...would not look bad..could be considered a trial project?? any thoughts??
best way to get a hold of me is brushcollege@msn.com...thanks

GeneralLeeTESH

Chicks dig Wing cars of any kind. Whoever gets it should drag at least 4 hot chicks in rollerblades and hot pants behind it using waterski ropes !!!
:icon_smile_big: :drool5: :icon_smile_wink: :o :cheers:
The TESH

oldcarnut

Couldn't find the other thread on this yellow one so I'm going to write the guy for side view pics.  With all the different wing creations I've seen already so far (68 RR, conv SB's, and 3rd gen Chargers) and others that never were but can still look good if done right, I'd like to see what the side profile looks like.  Wonder if anyone has a pic of another one with the nose on it.  For my own viewpoint, I think if I did something like that I would prefer the Daytona wing on the Coronet.  :shruggy:  Anyway it does sorta give me a wierd interest for some reason of wondering what mine would look like. 

daytonalo

THIS IS A FACT , NO HOT LOOKING CHICK UNDER 40 EVEN KNOW WHAT A DAYTONA IS !!  IS YOUR IDEA OF :icon_smile_big: HOT CHICK @ SENIOR HOME ???

Charger_Fan

Quote from: daytonalo on January 15, 2008, 02:34:46 AM
That is the nicest wing car I have ever seen !!! :icon_smile_big:
:smilielol:

Quote from: Charger1973 on January 14, 2008, 11:59:38 PM
That car has been on ebay before.  It was discussed here too. 
Here ya go;
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,24741.0.html

Heh, the same thing caught my eye last time I saw the pics too...the insulation treatment on the underside of the hood. :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)