News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Topic:

Started by Brock Samson, December 31, 2007, 05:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

http://jalopnik.com/tag/death-race-2000/

new Deathrace 2000
another cinematic masterpiece no doubt,..

:scratchchin:...or maybe, just a piece of somthing containing cinnamon...  :shruggy:

RD

holy shiet!!!! my dreams have been answered!!!!  in the other "which movie do you want to see remade" this is the only one I wanted!!!!  oh man... i cant wait..  :2thumbs:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

bull

Is that a flux capacitor in the middle behind him or is it his android girlfriend?

kab69440

Is that for real? The "screenshot" looks like an obvious photochop  job to me...
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

TheGhost

Quote from: bull on January 01, 2008, 12:17:41 AM
Is that a flux capacitor in the middle behind him or is it his android girlfriend?

Both?
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

rav440

:2thumbs: is STATHAM - FRANKENSTIEN  :2thumbs:

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809936373/details

Terminal Island, New York: 2020. Overcrowding in the U.S. penal system has reached a breaking point. Prisons have been turned over to a monolithic Weyland Corporation, which sees jails full of thugs as an opportunity for televised sport. Adrenalized inmates, a global audience hungry for violence and a spectacular, enclosed arena come together to form the 'Death Race', the world̢۪s biggest, most brutal sporting event. Five-time NASCAR champion Jensen Ames is a man who has become an expert at survival. After eight years of hard time, he has only six weeks before reuniting with his family. But when Weyland demands a driver to headline the big game, Ames is forced to submit. Donning the costume of mythical rider Frankenstein, the racer becomes an instant crowd favorite, an unequaled sporting superstar. His face hidden by a metallic black mask, one convict will be put through a brutal three day challenge, with the trophy being the ultimate prize: freedom. The only catch is that he must survive a gauntlet of the most vicious criminals in this post-industrial wasteland to claim it. Driving a monster car outfitted with machine guns, flamethrowers and grenade launchers, Ames must now kill or be killed to win the most treacherous spectator sport on Earth: 'Death Race'.

Also Known As: Death Race 3000

Production Status: In Production/Awaiting Release

Logline: In the year 2020, a series of race car drivers compete in an ultraviolent race using heavily armed cars.
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX