News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A Real Mopar Christmas Carol

Started by 71ChallengeHer, December 23, 2007, 02:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71ChallengeHer

A friend of mine rewrote the Ricer one. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:                                                         Twas the night before Christmas and at that stop light, Was a Chevy V8 with no cops in sight, Will try and will pray with a dam V8 Chevy beater, To be the victor against a damn Mopar Chevy eater, As the light turned to green and he sprayed that dam beater, The Mopar erupts and he knew she was a real Chevy eater.  Now Yenko, Now Crusher, Now Rev-ver, now Stroker were the names of Chevys to bring on a miracle.  Racing ahead as that Chevy ran the red light, and as the Muscle Mopar started getting some traction. Grabbing second and the Chevys RPM's were a straining, as the roar of that monster Mopar a gainer. All that Chevy could do was to look in the mirror.  As the shockwave hits with such a blast, And the Mopar still spinning just flying past, don't bother with third, 'just pray for your ass and try to act cool as you Yenko up your pants.  Looking up at them Mopar taillights as they got even smaller, The Mopar backed off as he wiped that Chevys ass!  "You can't win them all," not even a Ford, "You may never win any in that silly bowtie," Scowled and revved and let out a sigh, as the classic Mopar turned around with a high speed fly-by, Then the Chevy owner smiled as if to saying, Not today not tonight but hoping someday, to own a Mopar instead of a Chevrolet sleigh