News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone use their Charger as their Daily Driver?

Started by NYCMille, October 06, 2005, 09:59:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

6pkrunner

I used mine during the summer as a daily driver until fuel went nuts in price. That's been about 7 years ago. now it languishes in the garage more often than not.

CB

Quote from: NYCMille on October 07, 2005, 10:54:34 AM
Thanks for replys guys, so I guess the general concensus is a resounding "no - don't do it" huh... I have to buy another car and I REALLY don't want to get another mundane automobile for a daily... keep in mind again, I only drive on the weekends since I work in NYC... hmm... I don't know what to do... there isn't much out there with that "cool" factor anymore.

If I would need a car only in the week ends  I'd stick with the Charger.Period.
And you're right, there are no really cool cars build nowadays.
Just my  :Twocents:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Bob

Define daily. If you mean when it wants to run, yes.

GoodysGotaCUDA

Not a charger but i drive my barracuda everywhere, everyday. Rain, shine, tidalwave, w/e.  Only drawback is the 100 (4.50/gallong)/91octane mix i gotta run with 12mpg  :icon_smile_shock:

;D

1970 FE5 RR

1970 Road Runner: 383 H.P
1971 Dodge Charger SE  440 H.P
1974 Charger SE    FOR SALE!

Mefirst

When I bought my ride back in 2003 I used it as my every day car during the summer 2003-2004. I started a rebuilding it in November 2004 and it has been parked in the garage since that day, due to problems that made my rebuild schedule go to hell.. :brickwall: But no worries, it will be out on the road scarring old ladies again in May 2005 :punkrocka:

My opinion is that these cars should be on the street/road, thats why they were built in the first place..

/Tom