News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

STANDUP' Gen Lee for sale on Ebay.........

Started by R2, August 19, 2007, 11:22:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elamotr

well i wanted to be the first to tell you that by the time you read this the standup general will be no more it will end its life as a wheelstander and be turned back into a front engined car and then maybe someone will pay 20k for it.......not haha the car has been sold and to all you that are wondering i got 300,000 plus or minus a few dollars and noone in the us will ever see this car again good ridence to all you dukes idiots im a quarter of a million dollars richer and your still waisting your time infront of this computer ttfn  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :pity: :pity: :pity: :pity: :pity: :pity: :pity: :pity: :pity: :pity: :pity: :pity: :pity: :pity: :pity: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :shruggy: :slap: :slap: :smilielol: :lol: :o ::) :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :'( :icon_smile_angry: :popcrn: :popcrn: :icon_smile_blackeye: :icon_smile_blackeye: :icon_smile_cool: :drool5: :rotz: ;D :angel: :eyes: :icon_smile_tongue: :pity: :pity: :2thumbs: :coolgleamA: :brickwall: :rofl: :icon_smile_question: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :hah: :shruggy: :shruggy: :Twocents: :slap: :slap: :smilielol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TUFCAT

Quote from: elamotr on November 25, 2007, 08:34:58 PM

......good ridence to all you dukes idiots im a quarter of a million dollars richer and your still waisting your time infront of this computer: :slap: :slap: :smilielol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whew, that was pretty negative..... obviously, you don't believe in karma.  Your statements give the impression this sale has been more about retribution, vengeance, or punishment.  I really hope the new owner can get some enjoyment from this car.

TK73

Quote from: FastbackJon on November 21, 2007, 04:46:00 PM
The signed bill of sale looks like it shows Sephton released all personal interest to the car on 4-4-1983.

Jon, not quite following this part.  The Bill of Sale (4-4-83) is from dude to "Standup General"... seller and "buyer" are the same address... can somebody 'splain?
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

RD

elamotr, you are (1) addicted to smilies and (2) well, i just wont say it... i dont care how much richer you are... karma is a bitch... what is that one song... "isnt it ironic"  where the old guy wins the lottery and dies the next day....  :scratchchin:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

70charger_boy

BMOTOXSTAR

well i wanted to be the first to tell you that by the time you read this the standup general will be no more it will end its life as a wheelstander and be turned back into a front engined car and then maybe someone will pay 20k for it.......not haha the car has been sold and to all you that are wondering i got 300,000 plus or minus a few dollars and noone in the us will ever see this car again good ridence to all you dukes idiots im a quarter of a million dollars richer and your still waisting your time infront of this computer ttfn  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :pity: :pity: :pity: :pity: :pity: :pity: :pity: :pity: :pity: :pity: :pity: :pity: :pity: :pity: :pity: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :shruggy: :slap: :slap: :smilielol: :lol: :o ::) :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :'( :icon_smile_angry: :popcrn: :popcrn: :icon_smile_blackeye: :icon_smile_blackeye: :icon_smile_cool: :drool5: :rotz: ;D :angel: :eyes: :icon_smile_tongue: :pity: :pity: :2thumbs: :coolgleamA: :brickwall: :rofl: :icon_smile_question: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :hah: :shruggy: :shruggy: :Twocents: :slap: :slap: :smilielol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:popcrn: :popcrn: :scratchchin: :pity: :pity:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

TUFCAT

Sold it??   Yeah right...  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:  I just checked Ebay in real time today at 11:58 PM EST ».....and the auction is STILL GOING. It has 9 hours 14 mins to go and HAS ZERO BIDS (auction ends Nov-26-07 06:12:38 PST).  Houston, we have a problem.

Mike DC

For no particular reason at all, I'm gonna post an unrelated document that has an example of Rich Sephton's signature on it.

No firm accusations here, just adding some friendly information about this bill of sale that also drastically predates the end of the TV series.  If there's nothing wrong with that bill of sale then this image here won't hurt anything to be seen in public:

Ghoste

Elamotr, am I to understand that you aren't going to take part of your 1/4 million and reinvest it into a Charger with a safer pedigree so that you can continue your passion for the hobby?

The70RT

If you sold it on eBay.....did count your chickens before they hatch.   ::)
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

elamotr

update to ebay ..im sorry counted chickens too early car was listed elsewhere and the deal fell thru im sorry i gloated a little too quick untill next time its been alot of fun argueing with all you guys about this car see you in the funny papers

The70RT

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

Quote from: The70RT on November 26, 2007, 05:37:02 AM
If you sold it on eBay.....dont count your chickens before they hatch.

All of us idiots.......... :hah:    And just like I was saying................. :smilielol:................ :slap:   And all of us wasting our time.....and you still are too  :laugh:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparstuart

Quote from: elamotr on November 26, 2007, 08:14:32 AM
update to ebay ..im sorry counted chickens too early car was listed elsewhere and the deal fell thru im sorry i gloated a little too quick untill next time its been alot of fun argueing with all you guys about this car see you in the funny papers
once a thief
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

RD

those signatures on rich are not that close in my opinion... some curvatures and angles just do not match up.. but then again I am not a signature analyst just  :stirthepot: i guess :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Ghoste

Maybe the same guy tried to buy this car that offered to buy Schneiders GL for 10 million.  Maybe he's trying to get a collection. 

TUFCAT

the deal fell thru im sorry i gloated a little too quick

Too good to be true - - usually is.  Next time, don't say anything until the deal is done.  Btw, for the record, your next potential buyer would probably appreciate keeping the purchase price a secret.  :-\