News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Think gas is high ? try buying Kerosene

Started by ACUDANUT, December 07, 2007, 07:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACUDANUT

I just bought five gallons from the pump, and it was 26.57 total.  That is B.S. :brickwall:

sick dawg

I use a kerosene heater when I work in my garage and I was paying $4.25 a gallon last year. I haven't bought any yet this year, but with regular gas around here going for $3.25 a gallon I don't want to think about the price of kerosene. We only have one place local that sells it, so you're at his mercy for the price.

dukeboy_318

local prices on kerosene around here is roughly 3.85 a gallon.  diesel fuel ranges between 3.17 and 3.59 depending on what side of town you're on, 87 is running between 2.85-3.15.  closer to the interstate, higher the prices :brickwall: tell me thats not price gouging :icon_smile_angry:
1978 Dodge Power Wagon W200 4x4- 408 stroker/4spd
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. 440 project in the works.

NHCharger

Just bought kerosene for work. $3.43/gallon. It usually runs 50-70 cents a gallon higher than gas around here.
I bumped into a guy at the kerosene pump last week that was from Massachusetts. He said he has to come to NH to buy kerosene because Mass outlawed it. Don't know if that's true or not.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

RD

i was actually going to post on this, but forgot.. I bought 4.9 gallons yesterday... $22.43.  Kerosene is 4.29 a gallon.  :slap: me
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander