News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Kid's do some funny stuff

Started by 400/6/PAC, November 15, 2007, 07:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

400/6/PAC

What has your Kid said or done that just cracked you up?

My little Nephew (7) wanted His Mom to take him to the doughnut house yesterday, She said no.
He kept insisting that She take him, She kept saying no.
( Let me just say that Him and His Paw-Paw are best friends).
While Mom was driving to work, She got a call from Her house, The voice came across loud and deep ( for a 7 year old ) and said.This is Paw-Paw, You take that little boy to the doughnut house.
His Mom had to pull over, She was laughing so hard She couldn't see to drive.

TruckDriver

My oldest came out of the shower a couple years ago with his underwear on backwards and never knew it til I said something. He was pretty embarrassed :lol:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Khyron

hheheh need I say more?

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Charger_Croatia

My daughter, when she was 18 months old, did some "help" with dishes so she climbed up onto dishwasher door and took all spoons and forks from the dishwasher basket and throw them on the floor. My wife and I was laughing so hard looking at her. Luckily I had camera with me so she has some nice memories.
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

PocketThunder

Where do i start?  we have a 3 year old son and a 1 year old daughter.  My spouse and i are on the floor almost every night with these two.  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

My son is on the toilet taking a dump and there is no toilet paper on the roll.  So he hops down and skids his butt across the bathroom rug, then walks out the door like nothing happened!  :rofl:

My daughter follows her older brother around with a plastic Dilly Bar and whacks him on the head with it.  :slap:

I should be writing these down in a calender book for later reading.  Something happens almost every day that reminds you that having kids is the best thing you ever did in life.  :2thumbs:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Old Moparz

I have one that's car related. I think my daughter was no more than 3 or 4 at the time, & in her car seat in the back of my wife's car. We were waiting at a stop sign when some obnoxiously loud, fart can equipped, slow moving, import car goes through the intersection. It had that high pitched exhaust sound, not the deep tone you'd hear from an old V8.

My daughter immediately stopped doing whatever she was involved with, like maybe rubbing chocolate into the door upholstery, & laughed. She then said "That sounded like a bunch of bumble bees stuck in a garbage can!"

I hope she still finds these kind of cars this funny when she starts dating.  :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

dodgecharger-fan

When my daughter was about 4 or 5 years old, my wife took her to the bank to open up a savings account for her.
While standing in line, my wife was explaining how banking works and how it's important to save and finished up with, "This will be your bank, now."

My daughter looks up at her and says, "Really?"

"Yep" replied my wife.

My daughter is quiet for a minute, looking around, and then pipes up, "I want that office to be mine, then" pointing at the manager's office in the corner.

RT DAVE

Last week my 2 yo son had a sore butt after he did a number two so he asked me "can you kiss it, it hurts?".
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

jgbailey57

I have 4 kids so i have a lot of stories.  One of the more recent ones involves my 14 month old daughter.  She loves to be in the garage or in the driveway when I'm working on cars.  I was doing a brake job on a F-350 4x4 and i look over and she's sitting indian style in the rear brake drum.  I clean her up and shove the drum under the truck.  A few minutes later there she was in that drum again.  It wasn't an easy clean up either, that was the side that had the bad wheel cylinder.  Her next favorite thing is to play with all the extra bolts and nuts or jump on the creeper when i get off of it.

My boy that's almost 3 likes to play with my tools, my dad just laughs and has flashbacks from when I did the same thing.  Gonna have to start locking the toolbox soon.

Anybody ever see their kids realize they have a shadow?  Freakin' hilarious.
'69 Charger R/T patiently waiting in line to be restored... NOT WAITING ANYMORE!!!

PocketThunder

My son also likes to walk thru the garage with a hot wheel or some other car in his hand and drive it across the side of my Charger and he's walking by!   :o   Whoa there buddy!!  :pullinghair:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

41husk

One of my favorites happened when my daughter was about 4.  We were Christmas shopping at a mall and I was looking for a parking spot.  It seemed I had found a primo spot as I was pulling in I yelled Damn! It's another handi cap spot.  My daughter looked up at me and said " Gee daddy, don't you wish we were handi capped"  :smilielol:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

moparstuart

my middle son was about three and got in my 69 road runner and pulled the column shifter down to neutral  on our  steep drive way.
  luckily we live on a culdesac and it roles out in the middle of the street and stopped
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

PocketThunder

Quote from: moparstuart on November 16, 2007, 02:11:20 PM
my middle son was about three and got in my 69 road runner and pulled the column shifter down to neutral  on our  steep drive way.
  luckily we live on a culdesac and it roles out in the middle of the street and stopped

When i was probalby 3 or 4 my younger brother and i hop in with Dad in the wrecker and head to the junk yard.  The wrecker had a valve on the dash that would lock the brakes.  My dad sets the brakes and says to us, "Whatever you do, dont touch that lever"  then hops out of the truck.  Man, i had all i could do not to touch that lever.  after awhile i couldnt take it anymore and pulled the lever.  the tow truck started rolling backwards and across the road and down in the ditch.  i did my best to steer clear of the mailbox, etc..  Dad comes out of the junk yard office and hops in and drives us back out of the ditch.  i guess you had to be there... :rofl:

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on November 16, 2007, 03:13:25 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on November 16, 2007, 02:11:20 PM

When i was probalby 3 or 4 my younger brother and i hop in with Dad in the wrecker and head to the junk yard.  The wrecker had a valve on the dash that would lock the brakes.  My dad sets the brakes and says to us, "Whatever you do, dont touch that lever"  then hops out of the truck.  Man, i had all i could do not to touch that lever.  after awhile i couldnt take it anymore and pulled the lever.  the tow truck started rolling backwards and across the road and down in the ditch.  i did my best to steer clear of the mailbox, etc..  Dad comes out of the junk yard office and hops in and drives us back out of the ditch.  i guess you had to be there... :rofl:

well my middle son is now ten and he braggs all the time he has driven my car ( makes the 16 year so pissed off ) cause i wont let him drive it  LOL
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

400/6/PAC

Quote from: PocketThunder on November 16, 2007, 09:33:31 AM
Where do i start?  we have a 3 year old son and a 1 year old daughter.  My spouse and i are on the floor almost every night with these two.  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

My son is on the toilet taking a dump and there is no toilet paper on the roll.  So he hops down and skids his butt across the bathroom rug, then walks out the door like nothing happened!  :rofl:

My daughter follows her older brother around with a plastic Dilly Bar and whacks him on the head with it.  :slap:

I should be writing these down in a calender book for later reading.  Something happens almost every day that reminds you that having kids is the best thing you ever did in life.  :2thumbs:
:iagree:

Lurker

i took my 8 or 9 year old neice to a garage sale a few years ago and she is browsing around while i am picking through a pail of sockets etc and she holds a record half slid out of its case over her head and yells "Hey, look at this great big CD"
1968 xp29 charger thats now rust free.. and trunk free and floorboard and quarterpanel free.
1972 b5/b5 318 barracuda patently waiting its turn.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2663667

jgbailey57

I have 2 more stories that involve my 3 yr old boy.  We were in the car and he was throwing a fit about something so my wife grabbed his little back pack full of his cars and took out a monster truck.  She rolled the window down and said she was gonna toss it out the window.  He didn't believe her so she dropped the truck and it appeared to him it went out the window.  He was really acting up now because he thought he just lost his monster truck.  My wife dug through the back pack and found his Charger hot wheel and showed it to him then acted like she was gonna toss it out the window too.  He instantly changed his tune and didn't make a peep the rest of the way home.

The second story also invlolves his Charger hot wheels, he has 3.  He was saying a prayer for dinner and said "please bless my Charger's".  He loves his Chargers.  They are all blue 69's, just like dad's.
'69 Charger R/T patiently waiting in line to be restored... NOT WAITING ANYMORE!!!

mally69

went a kid said to his dad,, look dad there is that orange chevelle again :brickwall:m  and it was my charger,,  i kinda got a smile though... :slap: