News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dallas, TX got room for one more Charger?

Started by Skued, December 06, 2007, 01:22:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skued

10 days and counting until the family and I relocate to Dallas. Got house next to White Rock Lake. I'm looking forward to local Mopar scene. Any info on local car clubs would be great. :misbehaving:
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

472 R/T SE

My Mom's dealership (Dallas Dodge) sponsors a big show every year plus a racing series at the local track.  I'll have to ask which club it is.

I sure wish we were still planning on moving down there.

Sinister68

-James
2013 Challenger SRT - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 1968 Charger (R/T)
6.4 Hemi/Auto - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 440 4bbl/5 Speed/Dana 3.54

dongar69

welcome to Dallas. I live in Mckinney. 30 miles north of Dallas.

hemi68charger

Been members of both when I was active duty Air Force up there.. Great groups and guys... Plenty to do over there.......... Welcome to Texas.......................

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection