News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Stolen car..be on the lookout

Started by 69bronzeT5, December 04, 2007, 08:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bronzeT5

Everybody be on the lookout for this stolen car and trailer. Stupid thieves :rotz:

http://www.hamptonblowers.com/stolen.html
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Hemidoug

It's a shame, but I'll bet that both are in a shipping container heading for another continent..... :flame:
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

VPFD13

Quote from: Hemidoug on December 04, 2007, 08:31:40 PM
It's a shame, but I'll bet that both are in a shipping container heading for another continent..... :flame:
:iagree: Thats why I have the three German Shepards They my still get it but with any luck my dog will get it some shots.
GO BIG OR GO HOME

To be born free man is an accident, to live as one a responsibility and to die as one an obligation

mikesbbody

man, that sucks! hampton make the best superchargers around or so im told.  :'(

4cruzin

What state was this in . . . and he said it was the 10th . . . of November??   Thats a unique car and should be not that hard to spot.  Sad situation.   :eek2:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

70charginglizard

Man that really sucks!  :icon_smile_angry: Poor guy. I feel for him though. You can bet I'll be keeping a link to this and keeping my eye open for him.

Hope he finds it.
70charginglizard

1969chargerrtse

Betcha with the internet and sharing clips like this , it will be found, unless cut up, but I don't think that would be the plan. :shruggy:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

TUFCAT

Reidar

It was probally stolen by Boyd or Chip!

It will never be the same again... 

;)

Steve P.

I hope he is lucky enough to find it before it does make it into a container... Once it's on a ship it's gone for good.  The trailer will get painted and renumbered or burned. 

What he said about BLACK TRAILERS is not correct. I see them all day long here in Florida. I think Ron's trailer is black also..

Good luck Hampton....
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

TUFCAT

I agree, the trailer is history.....nobody will ever find that.  It was probably re-lettered and got a new serial number the next day.

As for the car, it will be very difficult to disguise since its a one of a kind. I don't follow these old street rods built from cars of the 30's, 40's, 50's, etc ..... but I'm sure the serialized VIN system is was not very sophisticated back then. Maybe just a body serial number and that's all?  Can anybody tell me how they are titled. I thought they would be titled as "1933 Ford", or "1933 Ford Replica" if it was built using reproduction body or frame kit.

If the car still exists, the thieves will have to make it look MUCH different, since the entire country is now looking for it. 

ACUDANUT

SEE, That's why we need a cheap/reliiable Tracking Devices in all of our cars, to find the bastards.

Steve P.

Not only do they make them, but many of us HAVE them..........    ;)  Some even have them in their KIDS cars...  :D

Some are only tracked when you report the car stolen. Some you can track on your computer whenever you like...    :yesnod:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

ACUDANUT

Steve P.  Fill us in on how we can get one ansd how much they cost. :2thumbs:

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Highbanked Hauler

Hopefully the THIEVES will be caught,given a fair trial and properly executed :flame:
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser