News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hey There!!!!!!

Started by 71green go, March 20, 2008, 07:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71green go

I couldnt find a new users welcome area, so I thought I would post me here!
Waterloo, Ontario Canada
I am in the middle of restoring my 71 green go Charger R/T, numbers matching 440/727.......just came off the rotiserie and sitting on all 4 wheels now........now the fun begins and I finish off the body work.......Car was a canadian car car parked for 20 years....rust free 69,000 original miles,,,,,,,,,,but it sure detoriated while sitting in a barn.........any other lovers of this generation of charger here?..........anyone building an R/T......I sure could use advise! :cheers:

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

skip68

Here is a big  WELCOME for you.  I've got a 68 but I'd like to get a 3rd gen. to ad to the pack.  :wave:    Chuck.........
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Charger1973

Nice!  My favorite color for a 71 R/T (if you dont count the pink one).  :2thumbs:

Got any pics? 

71green go

I have pictures on my other laptop........I will post some when I log onto it......what Photo uploading site do you all use?

694spdRT

Welcome to the site! Post up some pics please.

My dad owns a Butterscotch '71 R/T 440 Six Pack.   
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

mikesbbody

welcome! ok, i just saw this (after i posted in the other thread about your RT) look forward to seeing pics have you checked out the third gen website?

Khyron

Quote from: 71green go on March 20, 2008, 07:22:59 PM
.........any other lovers of this generation of charger here?....:cheers:

welcome, we most love all old model Chargers most here!

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

hemihead

Welcome . 3rd Gens are starting to come into their own now and seems more people are popping up here all the time .
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

Ghoste

Welcome to the site.  (I went to University of Waterloo a looong time ago)

TruckDriver

Welcome aboard :cheers:

Check out my third gen only forum too when you have the chance :yesnod: (link below)
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

heidifisher

what color is your int.? imo that color looks great with full white vinal and white int. cant wait to see the pics! :2thumbs:

dodgecharger-fan

Welcome neighbour... relatively speaking.

I get in to the 'loo very often for work. We'll have to do some bench racing some day.

tipopiola

Welcome to the board.  I love green go!

71green go

Thanks everyone............I had a butterscotch 74 charger SE, as my first car many many years ago........it got written off by a huge garbage truck...funny story, I'll have to tell you all someday......thats why i love this years of car....and because I couldnt find a 68-70 charger in this kind of condition for under $6000..and its a numbers matching R/T

My car has the dark brown interior in it.......I really like that color because ya dont see it everyday.......Not much to post as far as pictures yet...car is mainly in Black primer....underneath is completely redone and painted green go...turned out awsome...I debated whether or not just to undercoat underneath but the car was soooo solid I had to paint it body color, then I sprayed inside all of the frame area with rustproofing and clean off the drips after it stopped running out.........
I just bought a stud welder for pulling dents as the car has numerous dents..it worked awsome...I love this tool...ya weld a copper stud on the dented area then pull it with a slide hammer.....should have one of these years ago...

71green go

Oh and I just bought customized plates that say    71GRN GO     so if ya ever see that plate at a car show...ITS ME!

69chargerboy

Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome! :cheers: :icon_smile_big: :2thumbs: Can wait to see your Charger!Post some pics!!! :2thumbs:
My MoPar Family:

1968 Chrysler 300 
1968 Coronet 440 4-Dr                                                              
1968 Coronet 440                                       
1969 Charger                                       
1973 Charger SE 
1988 Dodge Custom 150 Pickup

400/6/PAC

41husk

Welcome! can't wait to see some photos.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

MoParMetal

WOO! 3rd gens!  :cheers:

pictures make us happy :icon_smile_big:
looking for another one
xbox gamertag: mprmtl

2Gunz

BROCK

Green 71 R/Ts rock :2thumbs:  Lookin forward to pics too :popcrn:

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

LeeBoy

Glad to have you aboard. Car sounds cool, post some pics soon :punkrocka:
My 68 Charger build http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,41318.0.html
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2005 HEMI Ram( totaled with only 27,000 miles on it!), 1977 Power Wagon (Sold), 1977 Plymouth Trailduster, 1974 360 Cuda, 1973 Satellite Sebring Plus, 1973 D200 Adventurer Sport, 1968 Charger (sold), 1965 Dart (sold)

Death1970Proof

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :2thumbs: WE LOVE ABOUT ALL 66-74 CHARGERS HERE!!!

WELCOME!!!
"Remember when I said this car was death proof? Well that wasnt' a lie-this car is 100%death proof- only to get the benefit of it honey you really need to be sitting in my seat"...

71_Charger_R/T

Welcome to "THE" site! You'll like it here. A lot of good people here. Yes, I am restoring a #s matching '71 R/T B5 Blue,white interior heavily opted, 440 auto.    P.M. me and we can compare notes.