News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2008 Dodge Charger Super Bee in Blue Picutre?

Started by BlueDaytona, November 25, 2007, 12:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy

According to the Dodge web site...

The Daytona has 20" wheels, performance seats, side curtain and front seat mounted air bags, black grill with honeycomb insert, front fascia spoiler, high speed engine controller, and performance steering just like 'R' package R/T. The 'N' package R/T doesn't have this stuff and I never knew it existed. Oh well. The Daytona also includes a painted engine cover, rear air diffuser, body side molding delete, Hemi hood decal, Daytona decal, decklid blackout, trunk lid spoiler, performance suspension, rear perforated tuned shock absorbers, remote start, and numbered badge. It appears that the Daytona can only be ordered in Hemi Orange.

The Super Bee has the 6.1-liter Hemi from the SRT-8 with the addition of an instrument cluster (whatever that means), "Super Bee" badge, decklid blackout, a numbered badge, leather trim seats, 20" wheels and tires, and the only color available is the blue we're discussing (they call it B5 Blue Pearl Coat). It's only a $2,700 upgrade so I guess you can't ask for much.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

BigBlackDodge

Silver R/T

Like the color, don't care for the car itself
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

OldGuy

As the old saying goes "Even though you put lipstick on a pig to try to pretty it up - it is still a pig!!"

It's still a 4-door.  :down:
"I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments and total lack of common decency, that you and I could be best friends".