News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

BMW General Lee Jump on myspace video

Started by az69rtcharger, October 30, 2007, 11:59:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

az69rtcharger

Argos_Chargers

Stoopid people is stoopid people no matter where they live or what they drive ya just can't stop them.  I'm waiting for someone to fall short jumping over a Pinto and slam into the rear gas tank. THAT should be a notewrthy jump!
MoPar -- The only way to fly!

Ghoste

mally69

Hey  :Twocents:    but isn't it better than jumping a second gen charger  ;)

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: mally69 on October 30, 2007, 07:36:37 PM
Hey  :Twocents:    but isn't it better than jumping a second gen charger  ;)
thats for dang sure!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

70charger_boy

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

YEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWW

the car even had a dixie horn

mally69

:smilielol: :smilielol:  i thought  thats what i heard :cheers:  i would have loved to jump that turd like they did

Mike DC

Yeah, that clip's been around a while.  It was done in Europe.  It cracked me up the first time I saw it. 

It was so much funnier (and riskier) that they did it in a crowded urban setting.  You totally don't see the jump coming.

CNH 320

Yep,.. that was filmed overhere,.. in The Netherlands (Holland)

chargerman68

1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL