News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Top door panels

Started by 700jfm, October 24, 2007, 07:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

700jfm

Best place to get top door panels and top rear side panels on my 69 charger? They are cracked and spilt pretty bad and i like to change color. Can they be recovered and if so where's a good place to send them. or a good place to take them in Houston.

69bronzeT5

The only interior place that I know of is Legendary. I think the Paddock also sells door panels. I have some cracked rear ones here but I havent tried to do anything with them so I dont know if they can be fixed
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

700jfm

I looked at the legendary web but did not see any top panels. I will call them in the morning.

chargerman68

cant buy the upper door panels for 68-70 chargers.  ebay or on here only
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

700jfm

I found some on ebay but they look about as bad as mine. Can mine be fixed or recovered.

chargerman68

only company right now that does them is just dashes.i dont know your budget but it would be gone if you use them.ask around on the forum acouple of guys got them done.do a search on upper door panels on there..
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

JrJohnston

Junior Johnston
SCB AutoTrim
2565 B W. Bennett
Springfield,Mo 65807
417-869-7700
www.scbautotrim-mo.com
www.myspace.com/scbautotrim

700jfm

Thanks for the links I should of tyred the search button first but wasn't thinking. I'm planning to change the interior from blue to black  my wife thinks she can recover them. I hope to do all the interior for less then 3,000 the dash pads looks good so I think I can change it's color with eastwood's interior paint. Anybody have any luck with painting these pads or is it better to recover?

700jfm

I called legendary and they told me that they are making them and will be selling in ninety days. But after seeing the good job JrJohnston did on his pads I think we just might try recovering it what do I have to lose.