News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

green 68 interior

Started by Runner, October 25, 2007, 10:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Runner

any of you guys have pics of green interior in a 68, im interested in the dark metalic green seat with light metalic green pleats.       this may sound slightly stupid to you guys but im thinking about putting charger seat covers on my 68 plymouth seats   :-\

71 roadrunner 452 e heads  11.35@119 mph owned sence 1984
72 panther pink satellite sebring plus 383 727
68 satellite 383 4 speed  13.80 @ 102 mph  my daily driver
69 superbee clone 440    daughters car
72 dodge dart swinger slant six

69charger2002

here ya go
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

69charger2002

one more
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

firefighter3931

I just replaced a set of those with black covers, lol. Mike you have a PM.  ;)

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

moparstuart

i love those seat  only with head rest  with out they just are bad

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

blackcharger

I'll have to look and see if I have a pic that shows, but there is a '68 road runner around here with green '68 Charger seats, and a local guy has a green '68 coronet w/ green '68 charger seats.

Runner

thanks for the pics guys, the charger seats in 68 are  some of the coolest seats for sure but i think im going to go with the plymouth covers.   id hate to have all the charger owners telling me how i put charger seats in a lowly plymouth :eek2: 

71 roadrunner 452 e heads  11.35@119 mph owned sence 1984
72 panther pink satellite sebring plus 383 727
68 satellite 383 4 speed  13.80 @ 102 mph  my daily driver
69 superbee clone 440    daughters car
72 dodge dart swinger slant six

Old Moparz

Quote from: Runner on October 26, 2007, 08:47:27 PM
thanks for the pics guys, the charger seats in 68 are  some of the coolest seats for sure but i think im going to go with the plymouth covers.   id hate to have all the charger owners telling me how i put charger seats in a lowly plymouth :eek2: 

I wouldn't worry about the other comments, I like the Charger covers too.  :cheers:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

xp29f8b

I love the 68 seat design and if you want to put a set on a Plymouth, tear it up, it's your car. I have a 68 Charger but I like the 70 door panels so thats what I'm putin in it reguardles of what anyone thinks. It's my car and I am definitley not going to sell it so I'll do it how I  want.   :Twocents: