News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I feel into a goldmine

Started by Mo Power, October 21, 2007, 09:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

:scratchchin:
  so, how was it you felt your way into this Gold Mine anyhow?..  :shruggy: were you just out in the woods stumbleing around with your cane and seeing-eye dog, when you reached out a felt a sign that said in braile "Gold Mine" "Here Be Chargers"...   :icon_smile_wink:

Charger1973

Hey those are only about 45 minutes from me.  Luckily im not looking for any parts right now.  ;)

BMOTOXSTAR

You should buy all them Chargers. You can sell the bumper filler, door handles, trim pieces, door panels, marker lights, brackets, etc.... :Twocents: :slap:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Mo Power

I wish I had the money right now but I don't and I doubt they are moving anytime quick since he said he won't do anything with them till after winters done.
1973 Charger SE
1972 Roadrunner-1 of 34 power sunroofs                                
          Crazy colors, Wacky decals, and Massive engines
                      That's what Mopars alll about

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Mo Power on October 25, 2007, 08:48:43 PM
I wish I had the money right now but I don't and I doubt they are moving anytime quick since he said he won't do anything with them till after winters done.

ussually when someone says that , aweek later they are crushed!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

69charger2002

or now that 4444 members know about it, they probably won't last a week!
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/