News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

FIELD FIND !!! PICS !!!

Started by 70 Battle Horse, September 26, 2005, 04:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

Quote from: 70 Battle Horse on September 26, 2005, 09:13:20 PM
Or maybe she killed the poor SOB and laid him to rest under the car :o She wont sell ,   cause she does'nt want his body discovered :icon_smile_tongue: Jeremy , I didnt know you got the dudes #....why didnt you charm him with your rapist wit :devil:

i think it's "Rapier" wit...   :icon_smile_approve:   but perhaps you know of which you speak...     :icon_smile_big:
                                  :rotz:
Damn that R/T looks waaaaaaytoo good to be true....

firefighter3931

Cool find, grab it if you can !

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

AirborneSilva

Some people need/deserve a swift kick in he nutz!  that is an awesome find, hopefully you will be able to rescue it....

Shakey

Quote from: JimShine on September 26, 2005, 08:44:12 PM
This past July I went up there and the woman was very drunk and rude and told me he was looking to get $7500, but have to talk to her son. I called several times, finally talk to her and she said he wasn't around, but would likely be back on Saturday. No calls. I go up Saturday and he isn't there. She says it is not for sale. Seems like every Mopar nut in the area knows of that car. I wonder if anyone offered them like $15K or more for it. That may pry it from them.

Old hag or not - bring a blanket, a bottle of wine, a picnic basket with some different European cheeses, some fresh bread and a couple of joints and get the old girl out for the afternoon!   Catch a buzz with her, get her warmed up and put the boots to her in grass by the car.

You'll walk away with the ownership and a recipt for $5K USD and at worst a case of the itchies!

Charger Aficionado

I tried for 12 yrs to get a '69 and finally got the guy to say he'd sell it.

I also got one just like that in Wa.  Mine was a little rougher...  They had sat on that one for YEARS (got it in '71

Afflyer

I can't believe how good that car looks, just sitting out there in the New England elements.  My God, someone get that car in a garage!!!

Bradley  :rotz:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

BobH1968

those are some good pics for being a cell phone.  Those windows almost look tinted but i can tell they are not.  Looks like a good find, but then again maybe the guy is just leaving it out there to drive mopar guys like us crazy.  But keep asking, he'll either shoot ya or sell it to ya.

Nupe

QuoteJeremy , I didnt know you got   the dudes #....

Ummm.... I told you a bunch of times to offer him $$$ when you wanted to buy the 70 you have now.   Remember?   I said "but it is a real R/T" and you said "it must be rotted".   ???   I tried...

Belive me that I love my car, but would sell it if there was a REALLY GOOD chance this guy would sell.       :yesnod: Only thing is that it is an auto.  

'79 Lil'Red Express.

nh_mopar_fan

Quote from: Shakey on September 26, 2005, 10:49:38 PM
Quote from: JimShine on September 26, 2005, 08:44:12 PM
This past July I went up there and the woman was very drunk and rude and told me he was looking to get $7500, but have to talk to her son. I called several times, finally talk to her and she said he wasn't around, but would likely be back on Saturday. No calls. I go up Saturday and he isn't there. She says it is not for sale. Seems like every Mopar nut in the area knows of that car. I wonder if anyone offered them like $15K or more for it. That may pry it from them.

Old hag or not - bring a blanket, a bottle of wine, a picnic basket with some different European cheeses, some fresh bread and a couple of joints and get the old girl out for the afternoon!  Catch a buzz with her, get her warmed up and put the boots to her in grass by the car.

You'll walk away with the ownership and a recipt for $5K USD and at worst a case of the itchies!

I'm getting flashbacks to the landlady from Kingpin.  :sick:

Telvis

plum500

QuoteOld hag or not - bring a blanket, a bottle of wine, a picnic basket with some different European cheeses, some fresh bread and a couple of joints and get the old girl out for the afternoon!  Catch a buzz with her, get her warmed up and put the boots to her in grass by the car.

Yeah. I'm guessin' wine and cheese ain't gonna do it. Take a bottle of whiskey, a flat of beer and some cheese doodles. When she's good and lit, wrestle her for it. Though you might still end up with bruising and itching either way :D

Damn, that's an odd/horrible place for that thing to be sittin.

Nupe

QuoteDamn, that's an odd/horrible place for that thing to be sittin.

Well at least it is on high ground which should help the undercarriage.   Real sad part is that the old lady has a 2 car garage, but it is filled with junk and lawn furniture.   :rotz:

'79 Lil'Red Express.

KMPX2

No way that car could have been parked there for long

JimShine

It has been. A few people I know tried to buy it over the years and all have been watching it. It is a legend in the area amongst Mopar guys.

PocketThunder

They are lucky someone hasn't stolen it yet...
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Silver R/T

theres no point of restoring it and then parking it the grass
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

JimShine

Quote from: Silver R/T on September 27, 2005, 12:25:38 PM
theres no point of restoring it and then parking it the grass

It isn't restored!

Nupe

Actually it was restored, driven for 1 year, then parked for about 15.   The weeds wouldn't grow up that much in that long of a time since they mow the field and I assume the owner starts it once in a while.   That might be the original color combo, but not original paint.

'79 Lil'Red Express.

JimShine

Gotcha. I knew it was repainted (looked oversprayed), but I think of more extensive work when I hear 'restoration'.

Nupe

Well....   who knows what the extent of the resto was???   I admit I thought it was all original, but knew it couldn't be in that good a shape over the years and the past outside.

Poor ol' girl.     :rotz:

'79 Lil'Red Express.

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Blown70

Reminds me of a guy from my home town.  He has a 69 R/t was perfect.  Now he has let it go so bad last I saw her she had duct tape on the Quarter... YES duct tape....  :rotz:  She is rotting away.  Mind you several people have tried to buy her over the years including me.  Someone gave him the idea that it was worth 18,000 so now he thinks it is still worth that...... :rotz:  She will be a really good parts car when he passes on ..... :'(

charge-it

Yes it has been sitting that long. It`s still in good shape because it sat on the concrete pad that the garage was built on for most of those years. Be careful you don`t get shot at guys, that`s all I can say.
Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com