News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Jims auto parts BAD

Started by G Force, February 10, 2007, 07:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

if its so bad why people are still ordering from them? We should make thread specifically stating where to/not to buy our parts from.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

grdprx

Ya,  I got ripped off on shipping too!  $9.90 for a fuel tank pad!  I ordered it online, and didn't realize they didn't post shipping charges when I placed my order.  Quite the surprise when I received it.  Oh well, live and learn.

Old Moparz

They're still in business because because of several reasons.

He has an inventory of needed parts.

He advertises in several auto publications.

There's a new sucke..... uh, customer everytime someone finds some POS on ebay dragged out of a swamp.

Bad business practices discussed on the internet message boards only reach a small portion of potential buyers. I know i mentioned somewhere once before on another thread, that it's sometimes completely overlooked, the small amount of Mopar owners on line. I see it with my friends & local Mopar guys all the time. Out of 20 or so local owners & personal friends with Mopars, maybe half are on line at all. Of that half, I know there are only about 5 of us that are on any kind of message board. I'd say 25% is a very small percentage in my opinion.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Mean 318

Well I can tell you now that after hearing this i wont be calling them for anything! And to think.... 4 ywars ago I almost got a car from hlpag.... someone was looking out for me!  :angel: