News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 charger haulin ass in a road race

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, October 03, 2007, 03:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike DC

All three cars sounded great, but I absolutely LOVE the exhaust tone of that first lime green '68.   

Rolling_Thunder

SCARY...      Body roll a little too much for me   :o
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Blakcharger440

Waaaaay  :o  to much body roll for me on that Charger and its probably all stock suspension.   That last AAR looked pretty good though.

autodynamics

THOSE CARS LOOK LIKE THERE NOT HANDLING THAT WELL!! THEY NEED SOME SUSPENSION UPGRADES!!!!

RallyeMike

What haulin ass?

What race?

Just some guys playing around on what looks like a carting track. Kinda fun to watch that them wallowing around through...
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Mike DC

Body roll is excessive, but it sure looks fun though. Especially the E-bodies that looked a little tighter without staying totally flat.  Cars are a lot more forgiving when they've got some leaning action left in them.

chargerman68

that grn charger looks sweet going threw that road course.did u see that old school body roll :2thumbs:
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL