News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

november in florida

Started by Paul w, September 15, 2007, 01:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul w

:icon_smile_question: HI GUYS IN COMING OVER TO FLORIDA IN NOVEMBER AFTER MY WEDDING TO MY LADY OF NINETEEN YEARS.
     IS THERE ANY CLUB MEETS GOING ON? OR IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO MEET UP FOR A CHAT AS I WOULD LIKE TO COME BACK WITH
     SOME PARTS FOR MY 69 CHARGER. ALSO I WOULD LIKE ANY INFORMATION OF PARTS SHOPS IN CENTRAL FLORIDA AS I NEED SOME
     INTERIOR TRIM AND DASH BITS. MAYBE A SET OF HEMI WHEELS & DOG DISH HUB CAPS. :icon_smile_big:
                                                                      MANY THANKS PAUL WATKINS.MMA UK.  :2thumbs:
B3 / CHARGER R/T SE
MOVE OVER PEOPLE ARE RACING

Paul w

:shruggy: SORRY GUYS I DID NOT TELL YOU THE DATES (i am welsh and a bit thick) THE DATES ARE 11/8/07 TILL 11/23/07. :2thumbs:
B3 / CHARGER R/T SE
MOVE OVER PEOPLE ARE RACING

lilwendal

Your coming and going just after and before the two biggest shows in Florida.  Don Garlitts show is the 3rd and 4 th.  The Turkey rod run at Daytona International Speedway is the 23rd 24th and 25th.  Can you  'adjust' your visit????
I'm assuming you are coming to Orlando?