News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Simply AWSOME custom Charger.

Started by 1FastCharger, October 26, 2007, 07:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twenty mike mike

Well...I like the fuel cap.

The IRS looks nice, but who knows if it really improves handling. I've never liked the idea of inboard brakes, not only from a cooling standpoint, but maintenance.

NYCMille

It does absolutely nothing for me.

Chris G.

Quote from: 1FastCharger on October 29, 2007, 03:40:00 PM
I am not saying I would chop up a nice 2nd gen, but If that Charger were a concept of a new model I would drive it. If this car would go into production I think it would sell. Retro looks are hot and it resembles a Charger much more than the current model out there.

Very good point. I have no doubt in my mind that if a new car shaped like this and obviously modernized to be a new car, and priced between 30-40K, it would be the cats meow and people would love it. However, that's not the case and never will be.

I think the car they did is just flat out ugly. Sure it's creative, but so is art, and I still don't get that.

miller

i dont get why you would shorten the charger... thats like saying, you know what i want to do with this mini cooper... make it longer... the charger is cool because its so big...  thats why people like it

i do like the intake though

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

4forty

Charger-Bodie

my personal opinion of that car is that it resembles poopie!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

supserdave

Whoever built that needs to have his tools taken away!

70charger_boy

I will bet any one of you guys that if the owner gave you the keys and said "Here it's yours, for free"  You would have a smile from ear to ear

It's still ugly, but if it was for free, it's for me  :D

700jfm

It's not what I like but I would take it. But I was out out bid after $10.00 dollars.

70charger_boy

Quote from: 700jfm on October 30, 2007, 05:14:15 PM
It's not what I like but I would take it. But I was out out bid after $10.00 dollars.

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: I was outbid at 4,000

Silver R/T

hates will be always bashing work or art. Greatest artists were bashed but became famous only after they died. You can hate this car all you want but it is a work of art. Perhaps cause some of you wouldnt be able to own something like that, etc. It doesnt looks bad, better than most rusted Chargers us guys have at our garages/back yards lol. It might need some front end work to improve looks. Drivetrain kicks ass, no doubt.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Ghoste

It was a work of art when they started with it.  Now it's more like a work of changing things for the sake of change.  I prefer the rusty one in my garage thanks.

TiMopar

Hemidog

Quote from: Ghoste on October 31, 2007, 03:42:30 AM
Now it's more like a work of changing things for the sake of change.
:iagree:

twenty mike mike

Quote from: Silver R/T on October 30, 2007, 08:56:09 PM
Greatest artists were bashed but became famous only after they died.

That's because everyone was so grateful that the "artists" wouldn't be producing any more "art."   :nana:

That car isn't art any more than my 1st grade scribbling was.

But if you like it, fine.   :eek2:

supserdave

Quote from: Silver R/T on October 30, 2007, 08:56:09 PM
Perhaps cause some of you wouldnt be able to own something like that, etc.

Your right, I don't think I could own that!

70charger_boy

Charger-Bodie

i have to ask why is it ok to CHOP UP a 68-70 Charger but when someone jumps one they get crusified? (not that i would do either one) but really that was likely a good clean charger to start out with and its never gonna be the same "period". i am all about the saying "to each there own",  but come on guys cutting up a clean Charger for this ART is worse IMO than jumping a rusty pile of crap.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

70charger_boy

I said this before and I'll say this again.  I love when people jump Chargers and cut them up, because it will only increase the value of mine.  I have so much money into my Piece of Crap that it is my 401k plan