News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

car slower after carb change

Started by 69chargerR/T, September 08, 2007, 08:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firefighter3931

68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Purple440

First word to come to mind after looking at those pics..."CLEAN"

jg68

Quote from: Purple440 on September 12, 2007, 04:35:56 PM
First word to come to mind after looking at those pics..."CLEAN"

:2thumbs: Thanks, heres a couple more..

firefighter3931

68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

jg68

I know, i didn't wany to do it, but i just had to try out my work ::), & i'll say i'm pretty proud of myself :D, it runs great, just a tad rich in the idle circuit, not much, just alittle, so i'll open up the IABs from .070" too .073", then if it still needs more, i'll install some .031" IFRs from the .033"

I'll say Ron, these QF metering blocks are soooo nice & fully tuneable, they are set up with IFR bleeds, PVRC bleeds & the elmusion holes are threaded, but thats an area left to the pros, i won't jack with them, they put the PF m.blocks to shame, those things are junk compared to the QF stuff :P, the Aluminum bowls i found out are made by Braswell.

So Ron, if you need any Main bodies done, i'll cut you a break or now of anyone needed it done :cheers: