News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

got the charger home

Started by bear, September 08, 2007, 08:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bear

well i finally got it home today after 14 hours. it took us two hours to get it on the trailer because we were on a gravel driveway and when it would hit the ramps we would move the truck and trailer also. it is home now for a while then it will go off to our barn till i get some money to work on it (hopefully soon) . you can see the pictures of it here: http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e271/bearscharger/69charger/ if some one wants to resize them they can i am the one in the blue my little brother is in the green and my dad is in the grey. the car got clean on the way back because of the rain that we ran into on the way home. i will get more pictures of it tomorrow and put them up

greenpigs

I LOVE IT!! Don't do a thing but get it drivable as it just looks straight from 1983 to me. OLD SCHOOL :icon_smile_big:
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

skip68

:cheers:  looks good bear.   Looks like it has some good options.  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:  Chuck...........
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

472 R/T SE

It looks like a nice, clean car.  I imagine you're stoked.
Since they're hosted, all you have to do is copy and paste the last series of links that is under each picture.  ;)

7chargers

Congradulations! And best of luck on the restoration, good looking solid start :2thumbs:

THE COLONEL

Quote from: 7chargers on September 09, 2007, 01:39:39 PM
Congradulations! And best of luck on the restoration, good looking solid start :2thumbs:

Ditto on that!!  It looks great!!!
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

bear

thanks guys  i got a lot more pictures of it today i will get them up soon 

bear

i got the rest of the pics up. they were added to the photobucket accout that i have listed in my first post. i still have to go through the box of parts that came with the car some of the trim is really bent because the guy that was working on put the trim at the bottom of the box and threw everything else on top of it.  also have top go through and figure where a whole bag of bolts go. also i have the original warranty book for the car and it has the name of the guy that ordered the charger and when and where it was shipped to. does anyone else have this for their charger?

70charginglizard

Awesome.

Another F8 Charger will be joining the land of the living.

Nice.

Can't wait to see her road worthy again real soon.  :2thumbs:
70charginglizard