News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

charger r/t trim sources needed

Started by Lord Warlock, September 15, 2007, 12:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Warlock

Just looking for some good links to companies that sell quality reproductions of some of the trim pieces that i'll be needing when the paint job is finished and we start putting it back together.  I'll be needing to buy:

New R/T emblem for rear panel
New SE emblems for rear sails (I've seen year one's and tony's)
New clips to hold on the rocker panel mouldings
any clips needed to hold any of the chrome trim for the vinyl top and roof pieces, (my trims been off for a decade, have the trim, don't see any clips)
new screw sets to install the rear wheel trim mouldings
New "check" trim for rear sails (this is important, as i have the rest of the trim, but these are broken)
interior screw kits, exterior screws for engine bay and body panels. 
front armrest bezels

appreciate any input you can provide, after spending the last 8 months working on the body and paint of the charger, its getting close to the point when i have to start putting it all back together again. 

Lord Warlock
Y3/tan top RTSE
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

chargerman68

paddock
year one
r/t speicalits
charger specialits
stevenson performance
ebay
moparts
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL