News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anybody Know This Car? Nikki's Toy 71 GTX 440 6 Pac

Started by 69DodgeCharger, October 23, 2009, 09:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69DodgeCharger

I was just wondering if anybody has ever heard of this car or what may have become of it. I tried to buy this car 4 years ago but the new owners quickly found out what they had and it went out of my price range real fast.

Nikki's Toy in white lettering on both sides and a few performance parts stickers also on the sides.1971 GTX.  39,840 miles if I remember right.

Red with black vinyl top,Air Grabber hood, rubber bumpers, . It was a life long drag car (I was told) that was last raced (to the best of my knowledge) at Martin 131 Speedway in Martin MI in 1975. It would have been sold out of Evart, Michigan sometime between summer '05 and now. It had all it's original parts included. It had the buildsheet but was missing the fender tag. It was siezed from a rental place, or residence for non payment. It belonged to an individual named Jack Clemente back in those days. I still have an expired registration for it and some time slips from Martin 131 Raceway for it around here somewhere from 1975. (ran low to mid 13's) I just wondered what ever happened to it. If it ever fell into the hands of somebody that actually restored it. It was an Auto/console car with a little bit of quarter panel and lower fender rust. I lost my pictures of it when the old computer crashed.
http://www.mypowerblock.com/profile/69DodgeCharger

The bugle sounds the charge begins. But on this battlefield no one wins.