News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What Are You Doing Labor Day Weekend?

Started by bordin34, September 01, 2007, 10:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 70charger_boy on September 03, 2007, 10:07:49 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on September 03, 2007, 09:27:50 PM
Quote from: 70charginglizard on September 03, 2007, 09:23:25 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on September 03, 2007, 09:19:55 PM
I was pissed off at first that they had the club open today. All my friends were going to a car show. I didn't think anyone would be in there today. But I was busy all day. I even made enough in tips to pay the ticket I got Sat night. :2thumbs:

Sorry to hear about your ticket Jackie.

What cop in his right mind would give a sweet thing like you a ticket.  :slap:
Some cop that thought I did a  :drive: :drive: :drive:  and it was the Charger that was in front of me. I think he was pissed off cause he had to drive a 4 door Charger. :D   And the ticket says I did a 37.4 second burnout. WTH 

Oh, I get it.... "$107.00 for a burnout"  Let me know where this cop is and I'll have my friend Paulie take care of him
Thanks, I have to pay it first to fight it. And I have witnesses. Plus the guy that actually did said he would go with me. :2thumbs:

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

70charger_boy

wrong paulie...This is Paulie