News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A Big Bad Blown HEMI 300 C-Body:

Started by Brock Samson, August 27, 2007, 08:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

reviewing the pics i took yesterday I thought this one C-Bod. was deserving of it's own thread...

totally over the top & not politically correct, and ain't that the way we like em ladies!?  :2thumbs:
and street legal,..
maybe not everyones cuppa joes, but holy moley what a buncha crap!
the owners three year project, he just got it on the road... told me he was pulled over by two cops inna crown vic for "Having too much chrome on one engine"...  :D

Brock Samson

more details:  :o

Brock Samson

definition of the word "sick".  :eek2:

rt green

wow!! got laid in one of those once. looks like he did too.
third string oil changer

Brock Samson

what's funny is he ain't done yet...  :shruggy:

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Forza

Wow that car is nuts. He should need a pilot's license to drive that.

Brock Samson

Yeah i liked it so much i gave him my baby moon dimmer switch pedal, cause afterall he helped coach me thru the burnouts and helped me win and it'll really fit great in that car.  :icon_smile_wink:

Lowprofile

WOW!! Thats a great lookin' ride bro!  :2thumbs:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

TeeWJay426

74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

You had me right up until the trunk shots...that part is a tad rediculous for my taste, but I like the rest of it. :yesnod:
Looks like there's even still room to work in the engine bay, too. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

his bud owns the stereo shop and did it for free as promotion for his Biz...

how come i don't have any friends.....   

....like that?..   :shruggy:

Mefirst

Weird and an utterly dumb placement of the Nitrous bottle :brickwall: That bottle must get hot as hell, placed in the engine compartment and next to the exhaust like that. Hope he has a pressure gauge inside the car and also remembers to keep an eye on it, if not, that bottle might go "BOOOM"...

The Media system in the trunk is kinda, well I don't personally care about it at al... But other than that, his ride does look really cool..

/Tom

Brock Samson

is there any guage he doesn't have in there?... looks like three mile island..

Mefirst

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 28, 2007, 06:14:55 PM

-Probably has a pressure gauge, but still, its just dumb to mount the Nitrous bottle in the engine compartment...

/Tom

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: hows your hemi runnin i ain't seen a peep outta ya in a while... how's the nurses goin?..  :popcrn:

Mefirst

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 28, 2007, 06:19:37 PM
:scratchchin: hows your hemi runnin i ain't seen a peep outta ya in a while... how's the nurses goin?.. :popcrn:

Finally got my missing parts shipment.. Im gonna open the garage doors again this incoming Saturday and start to work on my ride again.. I have to bolt the top end of the engine together + some other small, but time consuming stuff.. -Yeah, ofcourse drop the Hemi into the enginebay.. Ill update my thread in the Performance corner as soon as I get some work done....

/Tom

PS: Lots of sweet and cute looking nurses at my new job.. -Nope, I wont share them, they are AL MINE!!!

firefighter3931

Quote from: Mefirst on August 28, 2007, 06:16:18 PM
Quote from: Brock Samson on August 28, 2007, 06:14:55 PM

-Probably has a pressure gauge, but still, its just dumb to mount the Nitrous bottle in the engine compartment...

/Tom

Those were my thoughts when i first saw the NOS bottle under the hood  :o

Other than that it's a verrrry cool C-Barge  :apimp:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs