News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Girls in sports?

Started by ck1, November 19, 2007, 09:41:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ck1

What do you think? I like to watch them box and WNBA, I think they should create the WNFL for I think it would be very entertaining..........
CJK

1FastCharger

Do you really think you would want to watch the girls that would play WNFL? How many Rosie Odonalds can you take at once? :eek2:

Now if it were Playboy Playmate Football that would be more interesting, but what they make up for in beauty they would lack in tallent and the games would be boring.
66 A100 - 68 Charger - 69 Charger

BMOTOXSTAR

Jessica Patterson is freakin' fast on the Motocross track.So is Sarah Whitmore. They will be competing against all the guys very soon in AMA Motocross. When the helmet is on, does not matter who you are as long as you are fast. :mcride: :mcride:
Stick and ball sports do not count :Twocents: :icon_smile_wink:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

ck1

Quote from: 1FastCharger on November 19, 2007, 09:48:15 PM
Do you really think you would want to watch the girls that would play WNFL? How many Rosie Odonalds can you take at once? :eek2:

Now if it were Playboy Playmate Football that would be more interesting, but what they make up for in beauty they would lack in tallent and the games would be boring.
there not all gonna be large, wide receivers would be tall and fast and lean, like models :icon_smile_big: just because they would be playing football wouldn't make them all large.......
CJK

70charger_boy

My favorite hot sports girl is ..........

FYI..If anybody knows her and wants to hook a brotha up............Holla

1FastCharger

Quote from: ck1 on November 19, 2007, 10:52:59 PM

there not all gonna be large, wide receivers would be tall and fast and lean, like models :icon_smile_big: just because they would be playing football wouldn't make them all large.......

True, but how many models do you think can catch a football? or would want to break a nail trying? (I'm not being a pig, just the reality of models)

They probably could fine some eye candy that can play a good game, but finding enough to fill enoough teams to make a league might be dificult.
66 A100 - 68 Charger - 69 Charger

hemihead

Quote from: 1FastCharger on November 19, 2007, 11:10:18 PM
Quote from: ck1 on November 19, 2007, 10:52:59 PM

True, but how many models do you think can catch a football? or would want to break a nail trying? (I'm not being a pig, just the reality of models)

They probably could fine some eye candy that can play a good game, but finding enough to fill enoough teams to make a league might be dificult.
Women Football players ? Talk about steroid abuse !
  No thanks I like my women to be women. I think they all need to go back and learn from their grandmothers about how to cook, clean , and keep a man happy. Too many women in this world trying to be men.
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

Forza

Slow motion with Tivo... nuff said.

bull

Here's the honest to God truth about women in sports: unless they are good looking and aren't trying to act tough, people won't watch. This is why women's basketball and football aren't popular.

In other words this:

Will always be more popular than this:

Or this:

1972Rallye

I like Melanie Troxel... talented, FAST and classy!  :drool5: She pretty nice looking too!

41husk

I am a High school wrestling coach, amature wrestling has become populor among  the female population.  Infact, they now have  a female Olympic teams and many high schools have female team members.  I have seen many very attractive young ladies in the sport.  No, all are not models or princesses, but how many male athletes would be considered attractive to the ladies?  I would bet every guy in the NFL, MLB or NHL is not moon lighting as a chippendale model.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

moparstuart

Quote from: 1972Rallye on November 20, 2007, 07:16:37 AM
I like Melanie Troxel... talented, FAST and classy!  :drool5: She pretty nice looking too!
that girl car race with the big boys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: moparstuart on November 20, 2007, 10:20:10 AM

:scratchchin: :shruggy:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

70charger_boy

Quote from: 41husk on November 20, 2007, 08:25:42 AM
I am a High school wrestling coach, amature wrestling has become populor among  the female population.  Infact, they now have  a female Olympic teams and many high schools have female team members.  I have seen many very attractive young ladies in the sport.  No, all are not models or princesses, but how many male athletes would be considered attractive to the ladies?  I would bet every guy in the NFL, MLB or NHL is not moon lighting as a chippendale model.

whateva...Tom Brady has Giselle and some real ugly dudes have extremely hot women.  Money can buy you anything

BMOTOXSTAR

15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

1972Rallye

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on November 20, 2007, 10:48:55 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on November 20, 2007, 10:20:10 AM

:scratchchin: :shruggy:

Let me help... Melanie in action driving her Top Fuel Dragster.  She's good too!

70charger_boy

Melanie aint got nothing on the Force girls!!!

MichaelRW

I really like this soccer team!  :drool5:

A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

HITMAN 149

:drool5: yummmmmmy
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLL
hehehe
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Troy

Some people never learn... :eyes:

Guys, I'm tired of babysitting people who obviously have no respect for the rules. This isn't a playground for horny adolescents and pushing the limits will get you banned. Period.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.