News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Big Problems with Scam on E-Bay. Help !

Started by BMOTOXSTAR, August 13, 2007, 10:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68chrgrwife

Our account is backed by our bank account. 
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

BMOTOXSTAR

Still waiting on the decision of the E-Bay dispute. :rotz:
Thanks for all the input. :cheers:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: 68 RT on August 14, 2007, 02:04:03 PM
Don't sell to countries other than US or Canada. If some bids on your item from othe than these, you can cancel there bid. I have had problems like this just recently on ebay. I also only accept paypal from verified addresses and users. Also postal MO.

thanks!!!...
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: Lee01 on August 14, 2007, 02:22:18 PM

I'm a seller on Ebay ''nikkonos'', I sell worldwide, and not afraid of it, scumbag are always there, but there easy to spot....sometime.

that's the attitude. There are same A$$holes outside than inside USA
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

daytonalo

You learned your lesson like I did ! So now I require a signature on all out of US sales, Via USPS

ChargerSG

That guy either got his ebay hijacked or he just an ass.
I´ve been buying stuff on Ebay for years but this last year its been to much scams and assholes, im really thinking in stopping buying carparts there since paypal and ebay dont do jack if get rip off anyway.
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

70charger_boy

I agree. Ebay is totally out of hand.  I got robbed out of at least 20 feedbacks.  I had one guy give my 3 negatives without emailing me first about his problem.  I had one jackoff call me, because he didn't receive his tail lights.  I tracked his order and I told him it was at his post office.  He proceeded to flip out saying "There is a million post office's in Los Angeles, which one is it in?"  I told him there is only one post office per zip code you freaking doofus.  Then I never heard from him again.  He must have got his part.

:RantExplode:Then you have the idiots who are selling there cars.  I love this one

1969 Dodge Charger RT/SE

This is the real deal folks.  You are bidding on a real deal RT/SE.  The motor in it is non matching, but car has a freshly rebuilt 440 from a camper.....yada yada yada

Ok Rant off....I'm having a bad day :RantExplode:

BMOTOXSTAR

Man,
Looks like other people are getting robbed as well. :rotz:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

The70RT

I agree take the good with the bad. It is more of a hassle to sell stuff at swapmeets. You have to load all your parts then unload them. Listen to jackasses try to jew you down. Wonder where this part walked off to. How's the weather, Loading it all back up then getting back home and unloading and the worst not being able to do any looking yourself because you couldn't leave your stuff at the meet. As far as eBay goes I found out most car people are better people then your average joe blows buying cd's, diecast, etc. If you use a delivery confirmation on your items then the scammers can't get PayPal or eBay to refund their money. If eBay starts that crap about reporting all eBay usage to the IRS then I think eBay will go down hill. Who wants to keep records on I bought this for x amount and sold it for x amount then eBay fees were x amount, packing was x amount, my time was x amount, I am using x amount of space in my house, my fuel to the post office was x amount. Pretty soon you have an inch thick file on every fricking item................just venting. Maybe the swap meet thing isn't so bad after all :shruggy:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us