News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Some old used car pics.. nothing special..

Started by Brock Samson, August 20, 2007, 07:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

Stumbled into this Sat.  :shruggy:

Brock Samson

:eek2:

Brock Samson

there were historic vehicles running all over the place, i couldn't get shots of most of them but i tried to get what i could...
it's the pebble beach, montery historics &  RM Auction weekend, Out on the road i got passed by a new GT 2 Carrara doin well north of 120...
    :2thumbs:

i'm tryin to post the rest of the pics but i'm getting all these various error messeges...
  (*&%&!!!

Ghoste

Did you see the Charger I concept car at the auction?

Brock Samson

im gonna try again... sheeese...  :shruggy:

Brock Samson

nope, i didn't but there were so many classics running around my neck still hurts... for every pic i took i could'a taken another 20....  :-\

rt green

third string oil changer

Brock Samson

posting pics used to be pretty simple... now. it'a PITA!
Sorry! There is already an attachment with the same filename as the one you tried to upload. Please rename the file and try again.

only way is to go back and resize and rename the pics,.. this is pretty *(&^(*&%! lame..
  :scratchchin: funny cause it's saying the files are too big and/or the name is the same.. that can't be right..  :RantExplode:

Brock Samson

i may have to wipe my puter at some point.. but i'll limp along for now..  ::)

Brock Samson

some used car lot eh?..

Brock Samson

more..

Brock Samson

cont..   :D

JR

:o Wow, what a show. Nothing like anything here in Alabama. Down here youre lucky if you dont' see 20 first gen camaros,  shoebox chevys, and 65-66 mustangs in the same show.

I'm really diggin that BMW M1 and the Ferrari Daytona. Beautiful.
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

Charger_Fan

Is that last one the cockpit of the Batmobile?  Man, there's definitely stuff there that's never seen around here! :yesnod:

Sorry the pic loading thing is being a pain for ya, but thanks for sharing all those. :cheers:
Have you given any thought to using something like http://photobucket.com ? You'll never run into a duplicate file name or pic size problem there. It's free too, as long as the amount of views stays under a certain amount for the month. The only downside is that once you delete the pic or change the pic location there, it will show up as the 'ol X wherever you've posted it.

If you wanna try it & need some tutoring, PM me with any questions. :pity: :)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

thanks im havin a slew of troubles with my puter,..

tool bars not showing, sometimes vertical off to the right,.. once the entire damn screen was sideways...  :o
it couldn't possibly be operator error could it?..  :shruggy:   :lol:
it first strated when i loaded a kodac photo program to do my pics... and has gotten steadily worse over the past couple mos...
  weird thing is i can't delete any windows without everything previously loaded going away too...
  so stuff is kind'a screwy,... lots of problems, and error messeges... i just tried this am to load my videos from the camara and that stopped in the middle and i had to delete everything (on the puter) , that function worked just fine in July..
i have now a photobucket account and i used it to get the sig pic. but what happened?.. the freakin avitar at the bottom went away..
that's the kinds of stuff going on... it's like the relitivity einstein theory, for every positive effort there's an opposite and negitive reation..
  i dont do too well cause i get hacked and then i have to close it and walk away or this thing will be out the window,.. literally..

Brock Samson

here's the results from the R&M  Auction, thew charger prototype sold for a cool $ One Million...

links:

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/08/17/pebble-beach-week-2007-rm-auction-preview/

pictures.. somewhat better then mine... 

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/pebble-beach-week-2007-rm-auction-preview/

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 21, 2007, 07:06:47 PM
thanks im havin a slew of troubles with my puter,..

tool bars not showing, sometimes vertical off to the right,.. once the entire damn screen was sideways...  :o
it couldn't possibly be operator error could it?..  :shruggy:   :lol:
Well, actually...yes. :lol: It's called lead-fingering the buttons. ;D  I do that too sometimes & it takes me 15 minutes to figure out how to put it back. I try to remember how I fixed it, but I do it so infrequently that by the time I do it again, I've forgotten the friggin' fix! :rotz:

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 21, 2007, 07:06:47 PM
i have now a photobucket account and i used it to get the sig pic. but what happened?.. the freakin avitar at the bottom went away..

The pic at the bottom still shows it's coming from the 't35.com' site, not Photobucket. Right click on the X down there & click 'properties' in the popup window, to see. ;)  I'm guessing the t35 site won't allow hotlinking.

Your other error messages & stuff are beyond my abilities from here. :)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)