News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopar Nationals.....Post 'em if ya got 'em.

Started by TripleBlackGator, August 10, 2007, 02:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TripleBlackGator

I am still sorting through and reducing pictures. I have about 30 more to post. Here are 2 more. OUCH!
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

TripleBlackGator

Some starting line area pictures.
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

TUFCAT

Hey TripleBlack, - - I'd Hit That!!  :icon_smile_wink:  - Ooops , looks like its already been hit  :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue:

Ghoste

That banged up RT was parked next to a wonderful condition but more vanilla version (read 318 car ripe for a rebody or would that be a retag?) that could also be purchased.

TripleBlackGator

Brice Road

TripleBlackGator

Bizzaro Brice Road

TripleBlackGator

Nicely detailed Triple Green 1970

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

ChargerSG

Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166